The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 28 - The Passing of Winter (15)

Ngl The art style for the king was so cool. I honestly prefer it to the cute style we have for all of the characters

When I saw the prince say mother I was like, wait "SHULI'S THE MOTHER?!" and then I stopped. I literally stopped at that panel and kept on looking at the word mother over an over again. Trying to understand where the story is going from here. I only understood that shuli LOOKED like the empress when I read further down.

I get you @mojo, these isekai type webtoons are super interesting but the misogyny makes it difficult for me.

I like empowered characters and I guess for authors, it is easy to write a popular female character who is "within the limit" acc to today's patriarchy and still empowered compared to rest of them.

It is starting to feel like a cop out now.

@Tensaitkuroneko "easy" to write a popular female char ????? hahahaha tell that to harley queen movie birds of prey xD
BTW IM really in love with this manhwa art its like reading a painting of romanticism

The art for this is just so beautiful?? I really like how the color sets the mood and makes me understand the characters feelings just by tge atmosphere?? That is such an awesome skill ngl

Damn, it was pretty obvious since the moment Nora was introduced that the author will make Shuli and Nora endgame, but Shuli and the Crown Prince is my OTP.

Why must authors always make their female MCs fall in love with the least interesting characters when there are better options? In all the isekai/reincarnation romance manga/manhwa I've read, main male love interests are 99% the same. It's either a black-haired possessive type with a sadistic streak or your typical blonde shoujo prince (sometimes with the same possessive tendencies), a knight in shining armor type . The first one is more popular with Korean ladies and the second one with Japanese ladies. But both types are bland af.

I'm not saying Nora is a bad or boring character, but the Crown Prince is way more intriguing. Or maybe I've just always loved unpopular ships.

Probably a spoiler to some but this is just my hunch.

Maybe the real reason why the Marquis married Shuli was because she’s the spitting image of the previous empress. Remember that the marquis, emperor and duke were good friends from before so, of course, they knew the empress from the get go. It’s maybe one of the reasons why they (emperor and the duke) favoured Shuli at the court.

Just my deductions. Haha

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, it's so apparent she'll end up with the black-haired Nora. That's boring; you can even tell right away. It would be nice if the other males had a chance to get together with her.

OK seriously, are there gonna be romance here? because i'm not liking it, or even bought. Ugh, i don't even want romance to begin with in this current plot, especially in this stage. But considering some signs (and tags), guess it's inevitable sigh...

Prince seems interested to MC as a mother figure. Nora seems interested just for the kicks and 'ooh how curious kya'. Jeremy seems... please just no ugh. I guess I'm just gonna drop this just because of the horrible romance choices (for me that is). I don't know what's gonna happen so maybe I'm wrong but this is my impression ok (especially that Nora is still a mystery)

(the art is very very beautiful tho. that lineart and colors is delicious damn)

People complaining about the right ship.
Me: Hmmm, there's a bunch of subversive ship out there, some's even done well. Why people complainin'? Just wait an' see.

So here i am apreciating and supporting all the hardwork Bucci gang always put for us in every traduction, i'm so grateful for bringing us things so interesting as this, really, u rock guys.

Users who are viewing this thread