The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 54 - Guardian (13)

This is exciting!!! I can’t wait for the future chapters.

Thank you for the updates! 💕

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for this translation, this was really good and I'd love it if you keep translating it!

I have to agree with all the comments here, these are definitely not amateur translations. If we're talking about amateur, it describes the other group better. I dropped this series after they started translating (which I did with a lot of other works they picked up) because the translations were not up to par. They were messy, filled with mistakes, plain disregard for time periods - poor word choice, and most importantly, the story itself. The difference in quality is unbelievable and there's no comparison to be made at all.
Thank you for taking the time to translate and give us quality work that is cohesive and most importantly, helps us understand the story. I really appreciate it!

Dex-chan lover
Yea scanlation or no this ain't you guys' first rodeo that's for sure. Clean stuff guys this was the quality i had hoped to see and thanks for bringing it.

>merely a beginner
And then you hit us with such professional work.
It would be a dream if you guys continued with the scanlation.

your translations are so well done and your english so articulate omfg it'd only be my pleasure if i could keep reading your uploads!! ;o;

Thank you for taking the time to give this amazing series the care and attention it deserves!

Code:
rachel future husband look good

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Thank you so much for the work you've put in these few chapters, the work has been impeccable. I went and re-read each one of them. I really hope you will continue working on this great story.

The scenes with Shuli and Jeremy finally accepting each other was absolutely wonderful, and imply a change in their relationship and personal developments that look very promising.

I almost forgot about this princess whose name I've forgotten! She's very pretty and interesting, I really hope she will meet Shuli again. Ali seems a bit young but I'm really excited for the conference and the possible developments!

i am not a native speaker and there is always time I doubt my English is too awful to understand the plot. Thank u for your translation that I could finally understand it 🥰

omg thank you for the mass release for clearing up any mistranslations!! tbh i couldn't fully grasp the whole court arc story but it's really make sense now!!

also omg i'm tearing up when jeremy made his knight oath for shuli;; thank you for this beautiful tl 😭😭 this webtoon is so pretty

Dex-chan lover
I hope she can become good friends with them, and man poor boy :c

I'll have to reread the last chapters, so thanks for this translation bc I really didn't know quite what they were talking about in that trial. Just enough of the context was missing for my eyes to turn I to question marks.

tbh the entire trial arc went over my head because I couldn't understand most of it but WOW IT'S BEEN A JOY REREADING THE CHAPTERS let me join the others by saying that you are absolutely wonderful thank you for such a clean and top-notch translation. I honestly hope you guys continue with this it's just leagues better 😭

Users who are viewing this thread