The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 54 - Guardian (13)

That princess is honestly so pretty like wow her hair and everything
It's honestly nice to see someone with the same skin tone as me hehehe
This chapter made me super happy

thank you very much for all these chapters !
i appreciate the hard work both you and the other scanalation group have done, but ( in my opinion ) your translation is waaay better and of easier comprehension than theirs. i hope you will continue with your amazing work ❤️

I can enjoy the story once again only because of your amazing translation, thank you very much! т-т It means a lot to me. Thank you.

Honestly speaking, in terms of translation and cleaning, you guys did a better job than the other group. It's nice because you guys are maintaining the editing style like how Bucci Gang did (despite you claiming you're being amateurish which you're clearly not!) because I do find the other group's translation and editing to be quite not fitting to my eyes. Anyway, thank you for your hard work!

honestly when i read the note in the beginning, i was prepared to see some shitty ass translations and cleaning... but god bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beginner?! omg you are amazing. you did a great job and i hope you continue! thank you for appreciating quality and upholding the true meaning that the author wished to portray.
you guys are WONDERFULLLLL

oh and if possible please make your own group so i can read more of your translations!

I still don’t understand how she was able to justify the divorce and what exactly happened but ehh.

Dex-chan lover
Yupyupyup. You guys are awesome. Usually the groups that translate super quickly skip out on either redraws or on the translation, but you did an amazing job. Although controversial, I would prefer if you translated this, but yeah, that would bring a fair bit of drama. Either way, creating a group of your own might be a good idea if you truly enjoy it. Wish you luck :)

And Jeremy had to also say Shuli von Igffeher (or whatever he previous surname was), because now, if she ever stops being a Neuschwanstein, he wouldn't be her sword anymore... unless he was implying "I'll never let you go. If you divorce my father, I'll marry you or marry you to one of my brothers!"

Dex-chan lover
I vote to discard all male leads in favor of this beautiful princess. Also I love how we've only seen her lil brother once and yet there's been like four cats. I love them I wish they had their own series 😭

Dex-chan lover
@TopNepp
Basically, marriages in the past were considered invalid if you didn't "consummate" it, aka have sex. Saying you never had sex basically means it wasn't a real marriage, so Shuli tried to use that to have her marriage cancelled to shift authority as head of the house to Jeremy, where he could have requested a "duel of honor" with his hand at stake (meaning that one of the knights- presumably Albert- would have fought for him, and if Albert won the fight, he gets to keep his hand.)
Since the empress basically only pressed this far to test Shuli and never had any intention of cutting off Jeremy's hand in the first place she called the trial off when things started getting too heated.
TL;DR Marriages weren't considered legitimate unless you fucked and Shuli tried to use that to make Jeremy head of the house to save his hand, Empress decided to call the whole thing off

Supporter
I vote to discard all male leads in favor of this beautiful princess.
There have been no suitable male candidates for Shuli's romantic partner, so I support this as well. (The closest one, Nora, is more like mother-son or (much) older sister.)
that said, I'd support it even if there were

also yes, the princess is super hot

Users who are viewing this thread