The Fantasie of a Stepmother

@LeeDaeDah The husband wishes were for her to take care of his family and estate. Pretty much make sure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands of their greedy relatives. She has already explained why she got all those infamous nicknames by going around flirting and dating with a bunch of guys. To others she was pretty much a slut but to her, it was a way to protect the family from falling into the wrong hands as she wasn't someone who was very experienced in taking care of the family's assets. The kids hated her cause she was basically the new mom. Later on they realized that they were wrong and tried to connect with her at one point but they never did due to so many misunderstandings and how their relatives kept whispering bad things about her to them. They didn't completely hate her this time around. It's more like coming to accept that she's their mom now. It was harder before because they all never tried opening up to each other. This time around, she learned from her past of how to deal with the family and their assets better. She also opened up to them unlike before. The first step was also Jeremy realizing that his dad actually meant something to her as well. All in all, they just needed to talk and open up but never did in the past which led to to them never connecting.

There is a change though. They realized that she was trying to protect them when their relatives were hurting them. When they saw her efforts, they responded. The kids no longer call her step mom cause they've accepted the fact that she truly is their mom now. They don't want to see her get hurt and vice versa. It may be a bit sudden but I believe they never truly hated her. They didn't like the thought of a new mom replacing their actual deceased mother in the beginning. I think they've come to terms with it over the years but it was harder to just come out till the relative incident.

Well most were just my opinion besides what was already stated. I hope that helps even a little bit.

wait... am i the only one having a problem with this webtoon? It keeps disappearing from my favorites, it takes away the comment section then it comes back and does it over again. Anybody else having this problem?

Hm. Could the kid be the duke's son? But his name is Nora tho. Is he actually a girl? 🤔

Good god this was a good find. I was ignoring it off coz it seemed very isekai villainess thing but damn i love it

Yass finally I first thought lucas was the male lead and it kinda (a lot) made me uncomfortable so I am very happy now

This is making me soooooo emotional with all the feelz and beautiful art !! T^T
THANK YOU BUCCI GANG ILY 😍

@LaDeeDah "I feel like the whole backstory before the time travel reaaally wasn't explained well. What was the husband's wishes before he died? What did she do to get all those infamous nicknames? Why did all the kids hate her in the past, yet now love her, despite not much having changed yet??"

It's unknown why is her the one chosen by the deceased Marquis, but his reason was for her to protect the kids and the state until Jeremy could take care of all of them.

She either played around with a lot of guys or spread herself those rumors (most likely), to make herself look less as a kid and more as a mature adult, there is even a chapter that explain she looked up to her mother, and try to imitate her doing that "grow up" act, and use all that to protect herself, the state, and the kids.

Jeremy "hate" her because he felt she did not love the Marquis, the rumors of her being a vixen, confirm by her, only made her despise her, he also loved deeply his father and felt he was takes away from him by her, a woman in his eyes, only plays with man.
The others just could not accept a new mom, and the lack of communication and bonding made it hard for all of them to connect.

A lot has change, first, she does not need a "grown up act" as a weapon, since she does not need it anymore, second Jeremy could understand she cared for his father, and could sympathize and open to her, the same with the kids, since she does not have to waste energy putting an act, and worrying about manage the state, she could pay attention to the kids, being able to bond with them, and finally connect.

I recommend you, if you have the time, to re read this again.

I kind of expect him to be matured but then i forgot he's the same ages as shuli and jeremy, but i guess now i know how shuli have come to be attracted to nora. Love this so much, the progress and the plot is just❤️

yesss you were right, shuli is only 16, and jeremy is 14, maybe nora is the same age with jeremy?? well we could see awkward mother-son relationships between shuli nora turn into romance soon hahaha, and yess indeed the story i love it so much too!

finally a flashback from the past and with their father, but im still curious why he chose her out of all the girls out there to be their step mom. is it bcs she’s young and innocent about politics so she can stay longer with his children or theres more to their past. i keep on rereading it so i wont miss any detail about their past.

Users who are viewing this thread