The Fantasie of a Stepmother

When I saw how the kids planned the surprise event and said they will call her mom. It's heart breaking. I want to say to them it will be too late. 💔💔💔 😭😭😭

I want to know more the events happened in the 1st timeline. 🥺🥺🥺

Thank you for the updates. I appreciated the effort. 😁😁

Definitely curious to see the ending of the original timeline, particularly the reactions of the kids. It seems like things were finally going to go right :( Thank you so much for the translation!

Tysm for your hard work! I hope you’ll continue to translate this series for a very very long time ❤️
Shuli in ch 58 is so pretty, it feels bittersweet tho 🥺

Ignore them your translation is better than the other. I don't have to hack my brain to understand what is written.

Thank you for translating. You are already amazing for doing this for free and from your spare time. I really appreciate all the effort that you put into it

Thank you for the hard work.
Stupid “criticism” on internet is sadly everywhere, there are tens of thousands reader for your work don't take 1% of them meaningfully there are 99% which like it.
Those are just people who need attention through hatred, don't mind them ("don't feed the troll" ).

I know it's not easy to ignore these comments, this isn't for nothing that youtubers tend to have psychologie issues due to haters.

Don't forget that though the ghost readers are not saying anything they still enjoy your translation or there would not be 30 000 views for each chapter.
Imagine how many 30k people represent ? Among them there will always be some dumbass one.
100/30 000 * 100 ~ 0,03% of the readers have a monkey brain, don’t be affected by them.

Your job is really good. I never had any difficulty reading the manhua. Thank you again ^^

ps: sry if my sentence ends up being awkward, english isn't my native language too.

Yo, I barely comment but you know what? Do you. Ignore the ignorant. They don't do any work and prefer to criticize others.
You've been doing an amazing job! To be honest even better than some groups. I haven't even noticed it was all done by one person + helpers. So whatever.

Y'all who just criticize, why don't YOU translate? Go do it yourself and then you'll see if it as easy! You can't do shh and come to the comments to talk shallow. Leaving a bas taste in everyone who reads.

Thank You for all of your hard work! I am very happy for your uploads, they make my day every time!
You do you because haters are always gonna hate. Exciting to see what is going to happen next!
Happy New Year!

Thanks for the translations Leslie 😍

I don't see the problem to be honest, at the end of the day readers have the choice of reading from whatever source they want - whether here, discord, Instagram or some secondhand site. No one is forcing you to read from a certain scan group or translator.

Readers are just being ungrateful at this point. They are getting FREE translations that people have taken the time and effort to do.

And what's wrong with the quality? Am I missing something? The images are clear, sentences are understandable and as someone who does CLRD I can see that the chapters are well done. Before y'all go attacking other people why don't you experience what it takes to translate and then you'll be grateful. What it takes a whole scan group 5 days to translate it takes 1 person a few hours, plus they're doing so at a great quality.... deserves a pat on the back from me in my opinion.

And then regarding the sniping? *cough cough* unless I'm blind, various groups have worked on this project. And a certain scans seemed to snipe as well.

At the end of the day, no one owns the manhwa apart from the author and artist etc. So I dont see the need to fight over a manhwa. AREN'T WE ALL HERE WITH ONE COMMON INTEREST? TO READ MANHWAS WE LOVE!!!

Also can Haevn scans NOT use TIMES NEW ROMAN for narration bubbles before y'all go attacking on quality

This is my first time ever commenting on this site, and I just want to say thank you so, so much for your hard work translating! This is one of my fav manhwas and I always look forward to its release.

You are doing fantastic for someone who has English as a second language and Korean as a fifth. Thank you again!

Thanks for translating so well, leslie!! I have been waiting for the translations so long..

Also.. turns out that the kids didn't hate her in the original timeline either, they just weren't so open with affection then, so jeremy's fiance took advantage of them so easily. And the vile priest dude got her killed. I hope there's a couple more chapters of epilogue to show what all went down after the assassination.

@Nei Yes, worth reading. A lot about family development and stuff. The prologue/first chapter is a bit confusing but it's worth it to read on.
No, there's almost no romance at all in here. I think only some non-family characters try to get together with MC but overall no incest.

Thanks translator. Ignore the haters. Ppl want free sh$t but don’t realize everything takes time and effort.

Users who are viewing this thread