The Fed-Up OL Wants to Serve the Great Villainess - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Gosh, the art in this manga really is gorgeous. Looks like it was published in Yuri Hime.

Dex-chan lover
Diana's such a fucking retard.
And can all the polytards go back to Dynasty? Thank you.
Honestly, I find that Dynasty is mainly shipping wars in the comments, not calls for poly route.

I think MD has more poly supporters. Or maybe it's only in an unbalanced triangle like this, where it is obvious Diana isn't her first choice.

Dex-chan lover
From the raw I've seen

Is Natori finally realizing the one who changed the plot was herself.

Though Diana then help her get out of the panic state and steer the conversation into asking Natori about 'future she want' (instead of the 'foresaw' future)

is basically Diana vs Rubeus
then Lapis joins in and the 2 v 1 easily overpowering Rubeus

ends with Diana and Lapis do the summoning calls.
Diana and her dragon get a double page
while Lapis SMUG while carrying Natori in her arms

tl;dr is hype and I really hope it's poly ending

EDIT: Woke up to ch 17 raw being up
Prince show up to end thing on more comedic and peaceful note.

Then while Natori is away to get some MP potion for Diana, Diana try to tell Lapis that she is going to let go because to Natori Lapis is #1, and surely Lapis is the same, right?
Lapis looked...distressed.
Diana note her hesitation, and left saying that if Lapis is like this Diana won't be able to give up on her feelings.

Lapis, left alone, monologue that BECAUSE Natori is precious to her that she HAS to let go.
Well after 17, I don't really see it still.
At least for now, 17 strengthens my confidence that the situation is tilted in Lapis's favor. What Diana has realized (before even Natori herself has realized it) echoes what I've been asserting for some time – that Natori unmistakably favors and regards Lapis as exceptionally precious. Her recognition of this fact is so profound that she willingly steps aside, contentedly witnessing Lapis and Natori cuddling on the rooftop. This demonstrates her readiness to give up, acknowledging the unique connection between Natori and Lapis.

The only complication arises from Lapis's self-destructive revenge plot, as she grapples with protecting Natori while pursuing her life-long plans. However, the overarching goal of the story, and Natori's objective, is to rescue Lapis from this self-destructive path. Once achieved, Natori and Lapis's relationship will be free from complications, and in that state, Diana has just admitted that she has no place between them. I think this chapter pretty much foreshadowed the future of the series.

This revelation effectively intertwines the two story arcs – saving Lapis translates to saving her relationship with Natori. It's worth noting that Natori is already aware of Lapis's plans and complex feelings; the surprise element is exclusive to Diana. To me, this chapter solidifies Diana's supportive role, even if she may be somewhat adversarial in the interim. In a way, she's already acting in that role, by telling Lapis about Natori's feelings and forcing Lapis to now contend with her feelings for Natori again.

The chapter also shifts the perception of Natori's ending up with Diana into a somewhat negative light: by that I mean, it can only materialize if Lapis succumbs to her shortcomings and relinquishes Natori. The idea of it clearly pains Lapis. It sort of positions Diana into the antagonistic role of "taking Natori away from Lapis." However, I don't believe we are supposed to want that outcome because we know Lapis' struggles and we know Natori's desire to save her. A lot can change in the future, but thus far nothing about Lapis, Diana, or the story suggests anyone would be interested in sharing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lapis has becoming like a puppy than before lol, that’s hella cute~

this love triangle feels like Natori with 2 puppies who all over heels for her

meanwhile, poor Prince for having a side-kick who never understand him for wanting his own path. may someday that person who insist to “correct” the prince got his own karma

Dex-chan lover
I really like the three main characters so I'd hate for either one to end up hurt or forced into the villainess role, but this is starting to give Harem Lite™️ vibes, and the only heartbreak-free alternative seems to be Diana and Lapis magically developing chemistry to create a poly dynamic between the three, because as it is this will end up in a well-written but incredibly standard "isekai harem protag" direction, romantically speaking.

I can do love triangles and angst, I'll trudge through a hundred chapters of suffering for that happy ending, but lord almighty at least give us a harem tag if that's on the menu so those of us who don't enjoy it can stop reading.

Never thought I'd feel this way until I started reading manga, I can't think of a single book I've read that actually resolved a love triangle with "they became concubines to the Protagonist and all was well" lmao. I'd scream if I read that.

Dex-chan lover
Well after 17, I don't really see it still.
At least for now, 17 strengthens my confidence that the situation is tilted in Lapis's favor. What Diana has realized (before even Natori herself has realized it) echoes what I've been asserting for some time – that Natori unmistakably favors and regards Lapis as exceptionally precious. Her recognition of this fact is so profound that she willingly steps aside, contentedly witnessing Lapis and Natori cuddling on the rooftop. This demonstrates her readiness to give up, acknowledging the unique connection between Natori and Lapis.

The only complication arises from Lapis's self-destructive revenge plot, as she grapples with protecting Natori while pursuing her life-long plans. However, the overarching goal of the story, and Natori's objective, is to rescue Lapis from this self-destructive path. Once achieved, Natori and Lapis's relationship will be free from complications, and in that state, Diana has just admitted that she has no place between them. I think this chapter pretty much foreshadowed the future of the series.

This revelation effectively intertwines the two story arcs – saving Lapis translates to saving her relationship with Natori. It's worth noting that Natori is already aware of Lapis's plans and complex feelings; the surprise element is exclusive to Diana. To me, this chapter solidifies Diana's supportive role, even if she may be somewhat adversarial in the interim. In a way, she's already acting in that role, by telling Lapis about Natori's feelings and forcing Lapis to now contend with her feelings for Natori again.

The chapter also shifts the perception of Natori's ending up with Diana into a somewhat negative light: by that I mean, it can only materialize if Lapis succumbs to her shortcomings and relinquishes Natori. The idea of it clearly pains Lapis. It sort of positions Diana into the antagonistic role of "taking Natori away from Lapis." However, I don't believe we are supposed to want that outcome because we know Lapis' struggles and we know Natori's desire to save her. A lot can change in the future, but thus far nothing about Lapis, Diana, or the story suggests anyone would be interested in sharing.

Well, from my view.
Natori x Lapis won't work out without some major development first.

Natori care for lapis but is lacking in confidence to push past the line.
Meanwhile Lapis have some trauma from the past that make her NOT want to keep anything precious around lest it get murdered.

This is where Diana, and why I hope for poly ending, comes in.
Diana have her worries, but she's decisive when it comes down to it.

When Natori was in panic from her 'oh no I changed the plot', Diana calmed her down and help her with choosing the 'ideal' future.
When she saw those two in their own world, she accept that reality and was willing to step down.
It's only after she saw Lapis unwilling to commit that Diana also cancel that previous thought.

Your argument, imo, is flawed that you assume Natori can ONLY ends up with one of them.
Btw while it hasn't become a drama point, the story haven't confirm what's their society's view on same-sex couple either.

Dex-chan lover
Well, from my view.
Natori x Lapis won't work out without some major development first.

Natori care for lapis but is lacking in confidence to push past the line.
Meanwhile Lapis have some trauma from the past that make her NOT want to keep anything precious around lest it get murdered.

This is where Diana, and why I hope for poly ending, comes in.
Diana have her worries, but she's decisive when it comes down to it.

When Natori was in panic from her 'oh no I changed the plot', Diana calmed her down and help her with choosing the 'ideal' future.
When she saw those two in their own world, she accept that reality and was willing to step down.
It's only after she saw Lapis unwilling to commit that Diana also cancel that previous thought.

Your argument, imo, is flawed that you assume Natori can ONLY ends up with one of them.
Btw while it hasn't become a drama point, the story haven't confirm what's their society's view on same-sex couple either.
I wouldn't call that a flaw but anyway I'd rather focus on another point you made. I said this elsewhere but I guess it applies here too, since you've brought it up:

It's unlikely for individuals to simply stumble into a poly relationship, and I don't believe any of these three characters have demonstrated that inclination. It takes certain personalities and values. In fact, I'd say they've shown a lot of opposing qualities and I don't see that taken into account in discussions like these.

It mostly seems like a desire not to have any character suffer a "loss," more than anything. That's fine too and I get the idea; but I can't personally support it unless the characters seem like they'd be the type and I don't think Natori, Diana and especially Lapis fit that mold. A lot would have to change but people have been saying "poly" since almost the first chapter. I also don't think the story is moving in that direction but we'll see.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't call that a flaw but anyway I'd rather focus on another point you made. I said this elsewhere but I guess it applies here too, since you've brought it up:

It's unlikely for individuals to simply stumble into a poly relationship, and I don't believe any of these three characters have demonstrated that inclination. It takes certain personalities and values. In fact, I'd say they've shown a lot of opposing qualities and I don't see that taken into account in discussions like these.

It mostly seems like a desire not to have any character suffer a "loss," more than anything. That's fine too and I get the idea; but I can't personally support it unless the characters seem like they'd be the type and I don't think Natori, Diana and especially Lapis fit that mold. A lot would have to change but people have been saying "poly" since almost the first chapter. I also don't think the story is moving in that direction but we'll see.

Naroti herself has been helping both Lapis and Diana for a start.
Diana respects Lapis and adores Natori (why'd you think part of Rubues's temptation for Dian was 'being like Lapis-sama'?)
Lapis has Lapis issue to get over first

And if you meant for sexual relation, then the story haven't even suggest any of these girls want to jam it in another either.

Dex-chan lover
When your gf yells at you, but you think it's hot and upset at her yelling at you

KZO

Dex-chan lover
This dumb dense harem protag is gonna get someone killed.

Dex-chan lover
Last edited:
Double-page supporter
YURI LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread