The Fed-Up OL Wants to Serve the Great Villainess - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Lapis unconsciously care for Natori is just cute 🥰
Hoping someday we could see about how she truly feel about Natori. Still can’t really see if she has changed due to Natori’s presence or she still has ‘that’ thought which Vino has mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
Lapis doesn't care about Natori haters in shambles right now.
It was wild for people to think that. It's been obvious for forever. What's also been obvious is that Natalie feels differently for Lapis compared to everyone else and this chapter made that even more clear, once again (page 4, especially). She's certainly noticing that these feelings are different compared to The Prince and Diana (she says so). And we all know that's also not just "job well done" feelings. I'm moving past those debates and am more interested in Lapis, her plans, what sides everyone will take, and how Natalie will affect change in Lapis. She's already got her blushing and constantly thinking of her, so she's off to a good start.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So... why did mc decide to not give her that vital piece of intel, while telling the spy he had no need to give it in person as she would do it for him? Is mc a doubleagent?

Also, if he can read minds, then I take it it's safe to assume she knows mc can't see the future, but rather only a single scenario of the future as it would be if she didn't exist and lapis had a stronk beast?

Dex-chan lover
Lapis unconsciously care for Natori is just cute 🥰
Hoping someday we could see about how she truly feel about Natori. Still can’t really see if she has changed due to Natori’s presence or she still has ‘that’ thought which Vino has mentioned.
And Vino will probably be the one who tells Natori about this change.
I think she's growing more and more fond of Natori not only because of gay reasons but because she (admittedly) resembles that little girl we saw in the flashback (Lapis' little sister? Blood-related or not), who was a commoner. Maybe a lot of her "evil" side is related to whatever happened to that girl, something probably atrocious in the eyes of an infant, that planted that seed and wish to kill all commoners daring to go against the status quo (the rebellion). However, now that there is someone to fit that role of a treasured person, and specially because Natori is a commoner, Lapis' change of heart is bound to be related to the feelings she's experiencing.
In-game, no one was there to fill that space of someone that makes her think "maybe classicide is not ok". Diana is a kind-hearted girl and surely thinks highly of her, but Lapis friendship with her was merely a facade from the latter's part — she saw the girl as a tool in the OG story and continues to do so. Now there is Natori.
I do wish to see if Natori's presence also changes how current Lapis sees Diana and Gran-kun (who's obviously against the "kill all commoners" mindset and maybe villainess Lapis already holds some grudge to this side of him). I don't want Heroine x Villainess love rivalry tho. Dazzling knight Diana being besties with Lady Lapis, a trusted advisor and true friend, probably swooning all the ladies and the fellas, once she probably realizes Natori x Lapis is mutual (even if neither know yet), is really something I want to see for this precious child. Gran can get reck'd, he already lost Diana lmfao
I'd go for poly ending with the trio since no one ever seemed to try it before, but let's be realistic... ain't gonna happen, almost no publisher would have the balls for it, even if the author tried their best to push it. Makes me sad.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So... why did mc decide to not give her that vital piece of intel, while telling the spy he had no need to give it in person as she would do it for him? Is mc a doubleagent?

Also, if he can read minds, then I take it it's safe to assume she knows mc can't see the future, but rather only a single scenario of the future as it would be if she didn't exist and lapis had a stronk beast?
I think his power is only to the extent of him touching the person and activating it, not some Professor Xavier type of thing. Also homeboy had a selective reading there, Natori imagined a game cutscene with him, he should be intrigued by that at least but wasn't.

Dex-chan lover
. Dazzling knight Diana being besties with Lady Lapis, a trusted advisor and true friend, probably swooning all the ladies and the fellas, once she probably realizes Natori x Lapis is mutual (even if neither know yet), is really something I want to see for this precious child. Gran can get reck'd, she already lost Diana lmfao
I'd go for poly ending with the trio since no one ever seemed to try it before, but let's be realistic... ain't gonna happen, almost no publisher would have the balls for it, even if the author tried their best to push it. Makes me sad.
100% agree. I'd much rather Diana and The Prince become allies and that a true villain shows themselves above Lapis. I can't imagine Lapis is the "true" evil of this manga.

And you're right about Vino's power. He has to touch and only seems while touching.

Users who are viewing this thread