The Fed-Up OL Wants to Serve the Great Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Intense Yuri drama. And this is what makes this manga is different with most others, the Villainess wants to do a villain things, but there's the heroine who put some spice into it. Let's find out what the spice turn the taste into. Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I'm really glad that they've addressed the fact that Natori has known Lapis' plan this entire time instead of putting it off for a millenia. It's refreshing and I hope we can see some great development between the two of them from here on

Dex-chan lover
I love their relationship. The fact that Lapis is so confident that she'll break things off with Natori and that Natori will leave her once the plan starts, leaves me heavily doubting that outcome. I could see some issues though that Diana and Gran might need to help fix. Really looking forward to each chapter. They've already fallen so hard for each other (though they both seem to need a little nudge to finally put their feelings into words). Lapis is still somewhat in active denial and Natori is still somewhat oblivious as to why she's so emotionally connected to Lapis. She's not called it love yet though she's used language that amounts to that anyway.

Dex-chan lover
OOOOOOOO STRONG LAPISXNATORI CHAPTER :meguupog:

i feel relieved for both of them could talk in this way, Natori tells her she has known Lapis’s evil plans but will never betray her kindness, Lapis who finally able to face Natori with her answer despite knowing the evil plans she has been planning.

there’s still few more walls that make Natori could reach Lapis’s inner heart, we need more spicy arc to make Lapis open her heart fully for Natori without need to sacrifice herself

Users who are viewing this thread