The Fed-Up OL Wants to Serve the Great Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Glad author addressed the elephant in the room (a.k.a Natori knowing Lapis’ plans) didn’t expected to see Natori telling Lapis that she fully knows what she intends to do

Yeah, sure Lapis, you are definitely going to let her go once shit hits the fan, keep telling yourself that and maybe you are going to actually believe it

Dex-chan lover
proxy-image

Oh is it Gex Night? I love Gex Night!

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MY HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Double-page supporter
THIS WAS SO CUTEEE but it also hurt my heart a lot holy, the feelings these two have for eachother and the way they are developing makes this manga so enchanting, i swear every chapter sucks me in more, i really wanna see where all of this is going :qq:

Dex-chan lover
.... Waist size for both is ridiculously small when wearing party dress.

Didn't notice their bwh until this chapter ... :slap:

Group Leader
How bold both of you :smug:

The wait was worth it, thank you for the translation and hard work.

Oh God, i love the two of them so much, this chapter is so intense with feelings, love and hurt at once. Love it, thanks for the translation update.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread