The Fed-Up OL Wants to Serve the Great Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
3c44a10c-4ed6-498e-83b9-bc1a94411fe7-1672201692365.jpg

SHE'S WAVERING, MY LADIES, LET'S GOOOOOOOO
Half the battle is won.
I could have used less tropes about corsets and being unable to breathe in them but well, can't do much about it ;___;

Dex-chan lover
Did you know that FOR THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE TIME corsets weren't worn to the point of being uncomfortable? They were custom made (unless you were poor, then you would probably suffer) to not do that. But there were periods of history where weird fashions took hold and that involved suffocating yourself.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if can find manga/manhwa where Heroine support the villaines like this manga and maybe the Heroine also corrupted by the villainess xD maybe there's already some tittle? Anyone know?

Dex-chan lover
Man, I love this toxic princess b** and her wholesome mousey secretary.. That ballroom turn and smile scene was so cute I died. I think she fell in love in that exact moment.

Dex-chan lover
Look at them being such good roommates.
Jokes aside, plot wise, I think it would make it a more complex and unique story if Natori just takes and accepts Lapis as the villaness she is, but of course if her villanous actions will make her happy, if they will just cause her more pain then yeah Natori should just help her get on a better track and out of that plan. I just find its very typical in this stories that the mc changes the villainess heart to a good character. So to have an mc that accepts the good but also the bad in the person they love would be an interesting story and personal emotional conflict and ethics-moral.
But it will probably end up with Lapis abandoning or changing her plan to be more good thanks to Natori.

Dex-chan lover
I love their relationship. The fact that Lapis is so confident that she'll break things off with Natori and that Natori will leave her once the plan starts, leaves me heavily doubting that outcome. I could see some issues though that Diana and Gran might need to help fix. Really looking forward to each chapter. They've already fallen so hard for each other (though they both seem to need a little nudge to finally put their feelings into words). Lapis is still somewhat in active denial and Natori is still somewhat oblivious as to why she's so emotionally connected to Lapis. She's not called it love yet though she's used language that amounts to that anyway.
hope by the end we DO GET an romantic confesion!

I WAS SO READY FOR THIS TRANSLATION THANK YOU SO MUCH! It makes me think, do Natori already know her feelings too or not?

Double-page supporter
Look at them being such good roommates.
Jokes aside, plot wise, I think it would make it a more complex and unique story if Natori just takes and accepts Lapis as the villaness she is, but of course if her villanous actions will make her happy, if they will just cause her more pain then yeah Natori should just help her get on a better track and out of that plan. I just find its very typical in this stories that the mc changes the villainess heart to a good character. So to have an mc that accepts the good but also the bad in the person they love would be an interesting story and personal emotional conflict and ethics-moral.
But it will probably end up with Lapis abandoning or changing her plan to be more good thanks to Natori.
im thinking that with the reveal that she knows, shes probably already resolved herself to just go along with it no matter what, and let lapis make a decision on her own whether to go through with it or not

there is however a certain pathway this could go with that however
natori sacrificing herself to stop the plan as the spell is cast, or doing so to change the spell so instead of killing commoners it gives them all magic or smth, but at the cost of natori's life
im not saying its going to go that direction, but.....

Users who are viewing this thread