The Fed-Up OL Wants to Serve the Great Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
image.png

STEP ON ME PLE- I mean what?

Double-page supporter
I wish there was a webnovel of this so i could read in advance🤧 cause its just so goodd

Dex-chan lover
Your avid Diana supporter reporting in—
My views still haven't changed much. Lapis is cold as heck, everything she does and says feels very calculated and performative, and the fact that MC is swooning over her every gesture can't be explained by anything other than plot convenience.
Or gayness. Perhaps Lapis is simply more of her type.
I’m thinking this is more of the “I can fix her” or “I can save her” type things here. We already know that the MC likes taking care of things on her own and overworks herself, and there’s already been some sympathy points with the whole “she’s tough on the outside but looks lonely and sad on the inside.”
personally not a huge fan of this since the Lapis route so far has felt more and more like the romance is being created rather than flowing well.

Dex-chan lover
Boy, what dumb bitches.
How dare you talk back to us you're just a commoner with a gun!
But that aside I liked how despite being OP on paper the skill has clear disadvantages that need to be worked on practice.

Thank you for the translation. Sad that you must have felt pressured to release this quickly thanks to the shitty sniper TL. Can't wait to see how he doesn't release the chapter now that he cannot snipe it anymore.

I dont get it!!! What's so good about Lapis??? She's so sus and everything she does feels fake, like calculated and planned. All I see from her are red flags.

While Diana's actions feel genuine, she really likes Notori. No ulterior motives.

If Lapis really is the endgame then I need BIG character development for her, cus right now I really just dont like her.

second lead syndrome 😔😭

Dex-chan lover
The character relationship diagram for this is getting pretty messy and boy do I love a messy love triangle. Diana and Lapis both have clear benefits to them and staunch negatives and it's hard to say which one of them is ahead in the race. Diana genuinely cares about Natori, but she's impulsive and quick to strike down anything that dares look at Natori wrong. Lapis tells Natori what she wants to hear, but it's hard to say if Lapis even considers her a person. Natori is her tool. And the whole "commoner genocide lol" plan is still in effect which is a pretty bad end unless changed.

It's also pretty clear that Lapis letting Diana learn from the prince is going to eat at her. I'm curious how long the love triangle can stay stable, because the moment one of them makes a stand against the other it'll collapse and Natori's going to have to make a choice.

Dex-chan lover
Lapis' actions feeling all calculated is the whole point. Because she's fooling herself and playing the villain.
She said so before herself, "because I am Lapis Tenebrae".
We've seen her having tender moments with Natori in private where she needn't keep the facade, even seen her dropping her spaguetti while completely alone.
She's being honest but covering it with deceit to project a certain image.

Last edited:
Hmm that was quick, I thought I have to wait another month or two for the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Damn…I don’t who to ship still. I feel like lapis is too cold, and that Diana would be good, but at the same time I see this and I feel great for lapis saving her. And at the same time i feel bad for Diana.

Dex-chan lover
I’m thinking this is more of the “I can fix her” or “I can save her” type things here. We already know that the MC likes taking care of things on her own and overworks herself, and there’s already been some sympathy points with the whole “she’s tough on the outside but looks lonely and sad on the inside.”
personally not a huge fan of this since the Lapis route so far has felt more and more like the romance is being created rather than flowing well.
I'd say the opposite. Diana has pushed herself on Natori and given her debatably overbearing affection but Natori has not responded in the same way she has with Lapis. Lapis has had far fewer interactions with Natori recently, yet still, the few words she's said have been more finely tailored to Natori's self-worth issues and have affected Natori far more than anything Diana has desperately tried to do. Hence Diana's feeling of inadequacy. Currently, Lapis understands Natori better but is clearly busy with her schemes, which have kept her away and afforded Diana more time with Natori (yet still even with that time Diana's behind in the game). Lapis is calculated, yes, but we know that she is working behind the scenes. Towards Natori, she's been nothing but loving, if not a bit restrained (as she also seems afraid to fully commit to her growing feelings; remember Natori's "burning sensation" for Lapis from Chapter 5, which scared Natori, who seems to think that level of affection will make Lapis dislike her). Here Lapis shows that understanding of Natori in their brief moment together. Lapis understands Natori and therefore tells her exactly what she needs to hear, explaining that she does have worth and that she must find her own self-confidence, asking Natori to work amongst good people (like Diana and the Prince) who can help her see how amazing she actually is. Diana has done little of that. She's had something more like a teen crush.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread