The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
@kowoyoshi I won’t deny that She screwed over her son’s past, but Harsen has a very good chance of screwing over his son’s future by marrying him off to a bad match.

Wow, just wow. Ercella's been trying to get to know her son better and be more involved in his life and Harsen didn't include her in Vincente's marriage talks. A GIANT PART OF HIS FUTRE. Also, that bitch and her bitch of a mother make me want to vomit. Does Harsen not know about the girl's bad temper and reputation or something? WTF.

Guess next chapter we will be seeing the bad side of her marriage. :(

Vincente aside, let the poor girl become a theologian if she wants to be one. What use is a succession if your daughter is subjected to disrespect and abuse?

@Tensaitkuroneko
That bothered me as well. The family doesn't have the strength to keep her from being disrespected and "harrassed" (almost certainly an euphemism for some kind of sexual abuse). If they can't protect her now, what makes them think they can protect her in future? Leave the girl alone, or arrange a marriage to some impoverished vassal and let her live in the countryside.

wait y'all remember the guy Ercella met in the library betting my last penny that's the guy Adora might be getting married to in the future since they both like theology🧐 or i'm playing and having some hope for her😔

ruh oh "she realises that her relationship with the husband, who she thought was fine before her regression, wasn't actually..." i think this is coming into play right neow.. oh noo the cold husband turned out to be an even colder husband who doesn't communicate with his wife about her son oh my

Thank you for the chapter <3 <3 <3

And please not that spoiled girl for her son

Fed-Kun's army
@silkytea She didn't just "make a mistake" she literally was harsh to her own child out of her own SELFISH reasons and only realized it on her LITERAL death bed upon seeing her own child not even feel an ounce of effect towards her death, that is an enough to display that, she MAJORLY fucked up and is making amends little too late,do I hope they grow past it? of course, I hope Vincente does find the happiness the FMC lead been working slowly but it will be a while before any real healing will ever occur and for good reason, people will always make mistakes however she has a long hard road ahead and she deserves every second of that hardship and we have little information on the duke and Vincente relationship, the "well they're both equally at fault" is not very comparable as we showed the duke is preparing his son for the harsh reality of politics and that's the only data upon which we have any details on their relationships we do have enough evidence to show the FMC has done WAY more damage than the father has.

@AnonDePlume:- I agree, we already know she's an arrogant spoilt bitch, and Vincente probably just sees it as part of his duty however we have to hear Harsen reasoning first before we can make a judgment call on his decisions as far as the readers concern the characters do not have as much information as we do and even I agree the marriage is something that should be discussed rather than be impulsively done.

now we all know she was a shitty mother therefore human being before she was reborn. but... (not actually spoilers below i j wrote a lot)

but she is clearly trying to mend her relationship with her son, and she even told harsen directly that she wanted to be closer to vicente. so what on earth made him think that it was okay for him to arrange a marriage on his own? i’d understand if she was as indifferent in the past but she is CLEARLY trying to be a mother. and i don’t think she should be easily forgiven, i actually wish vicente would be more harsh with her, she’s getting off the hook way too easily, but for her to find out from that bitch ass mother and daughter duo? really??

and it’s not even as though harsen is a good father either. he’s a shit father. he treats his son as an employee or a means to an end. the only thing that makes harsen better than idkhername is the fact that he didn’t blatantly hate the son that they chose to make.

anyways, this parallels the situation of that young lady who is scared she won’t be respected as a wife by her husband. because the fl and harsen got married when the fl didn’t have as much to offer, now he literally has no respect for her as his life partner, which imo he would have more respect for her if her parenting skills weren’t disgustingly poor in the past, but either way he has no respect for her and i kinda wanna see the drama that unravels.

when i first started reading this story i actually thought their relationship was trash. but because, in the past they only ever argued about vicente, and now they were always lovey dovey i thought they had a good relationship. last chapter i said i liked this couple the most because it’s more realistic and isn’t just ok fated soulmates you’ll always be happy. that still stands but now i hope they fight and make up like a real couple would after they both fix their mistakes.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo not with her ughhhhhhhh

Thank you for the update (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

@kowoyoshi When MC was 22, Vicente was 5 years old, which means she was 17 YEARS OLD when she gave birth to him. She was literally a teenager having to fulfill 'duty' of giving birth to a child she was not ready for, and no one helped her to get through that. There's something called postpartum depression you know, I guess you should try reading about that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Pinkcheese @Thifa Ah yes, the Postpartum depression, we should wave away her responsibility for her actions because of it, no she IS and will FOREVER be held accountable for HER behavior which results in breaking the young man, period, full stop, the "While SHE WAS SO YOUNG TOO" card is also not a get out of jail free card, she herself releazied the damage she did with her own hands, her own behavior should not be excused, she did not just have one or two weak moments up till the rebirth she outright treated her own child as an enemy, hated him and neglected him and that only changed when it was far too late for any real impact to be completed, so you can keep talking about the postpartum depression and her being 17 when giving birth for all eternity, it will NEVER excuse it and NEVER made what she did right, her son HAS ALL RIGHT to hate her guts and he also HAS ALL RIGHT to decide if he wants to repair their broken relationship but don't think for one single second NONE of this is her own goddamn fault because it is and she deserves all the hardship put through for it.

I totally agree with @thifa ,MC was a teenager when she had to have s/x and even carry a baby. Her family abandoned her because it was "her duty" to carry. Obviously she would not develop any kind of attachment to her son, and it's not like she harmed him in any way. Sure the abandonment issue is very bad, but postpartum depression is a thing. You cannot force someone into being a mother. It's good luck that she considered being one in her second life, she could easily have done the same, it was not her obligation. Anyways this is my opinion :)

@kowoyoshi Look, okay, Ercella is human, and a human, especially A TEENAGER who have DEPRESSION and TRAUMA makes mistakes. I never said anything about Ercella did not do anything wrong. She did, and she knows it That's the whole premise of this manhwa. The whole reason that she's now trying her best. If you say that she is at fault for neglecting him, then you should also blame Ercella's husband for being distant and holding too high standards for Vicente to fulfill. Both MC and Vicente has to be empathized here. Honestly, if you hate Ercella, the MC, and the whole premise of her trying to mend her relationship with her son, so much then there is no need for you to continue reading this. Why would you even read a story where you hate the freaking main character?

Users who are viewing this thread