The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 24

i wish they would talk this out in future chapters😭😭😭😭😭😭 please😭😭

@Despada i wholeheartedly agree

To be fair, her saying he was "her best option" implied that if there was a better option than Harsen, she would have chosen that. So Harsen keeps getting hurt because he's basically jealous of that "better option" that at least doesn't exist, but would've had the power to take her away...

Basically, he's a coward, hiding behind his pride 🙄

And Ercella was first too naive and now too oblivious to understand his problem 🤷‍♀️

Boy, they are adults but they make me wanna slap them silly 😒

i hope we see from harsens point of veiw soon bc i really have no pity for him rn, only huge dislike, he just comes across as a stoic emotionless jerk...

Ok author, I'm ready.. give me Harsen's POV.

I bet Harsen's story would be like her silent guardian in the background with lots of stuff he had to sacrifice. Even if he sacrificed a lot it is still not enough to explain the neglect and the lack of communication he had with Ercella. She needed you the most, man, not your protection nor your sacrifices.

There were lots of things you could've resolved together, and not just you carrying all the weight leading you to abandon the person you wanted to protect the most.

I wonder what the author will do to redempt Harsen. Maybe hearing his story would turn the wheel around his favor.

Maybe marrying Ercella lead his family to be almost ruined? That's why he's triggered because to Ercella he was her best choice, but to Harsen she was his worst and he still choose her anyway.

@forgetmenot

yes they did get back together. From the spoilers i read, harsen did some kind of rebellion to the kingdom(?) they divorced for 1-2 years, ercella went out of the kingdom, then they remarried. Didn’t know what happened in between that tho, or what they did to reconcile

One is a spoiled little bitch princess, while the other one is a "cold and heratless" bastard. And both of them have something in common, yes, it is called Communication Disorder.

rne

their relationship is literally getting so toxic bc of a huge misunderstanding jshdjhssjajs

Aggregator gang
i don't know if this is "obvious" or smth but im guessing that harsen actually proposed because he genuinely liked her?
and the guy who told ercella that it was a political marriage just wanted her to not accept the proposal
and harsen felt hurt when she said she only accepted because he was her best option (not because she liked him)
and ercella only said that because she didn't want to seem naive, and wanted to show that they have the "same idea" (political marriage)?

all he has to do is tell her that he didn’t marry her because she was “the best choice”. She can’t read his feelings, she just needs validation in WORDS. And his demeanour is so cold. Whereas she was too depressed and caught up in her own internal conflict that she came to her own conclusions about his feelings for her and the state of their marriage. Ugh , so frustrating, the lack of transparency and honest communication in their relationship is what’s tearing them apart. Tsk tsk

Dex-chan lover
@Endreanna tbh, i think he already said it when they meet again in the princess birthday. because i remember he said "he never makes other people his 2nd best choice", i may be vauge but it seems that he's implying that Ercella his only and true choice. And i might say, she's kinda hyoicrite, for her son she's doing that because she want him to be happy without political use and pure with love marriage while she herself marriying harsen because
she want her sister to be queen to secure a good place for her brother ??

btw i want to confirm something and this will be alot, who is the baddies ? like its soo vague when i saw the spoiler and reading the manhwa at the same time. the thing is...
harsen did a coup ? why ? i thought the current king is relaited to Ercella's family? i understand the part that he divorced Ercella because to avoid her and his son execution. but the biggest question is who is the baddies, and why did he do that ? and does the coup happend on the intention of greed and not the better of the country. And is it true that in the process that her brother's family went ruin ? and what happend to them in the end? i know they remarried in other coutnry but what about their status ?? and also her brother's family fate in the end ?

The best choice here best choice there, considering everything that happened, they truly lack communication and lead to multiple misunderstandings; and just as Ercella said, you can't help to be hurt and feel resentful.
I'm amazed at how emotional I get while reading this manhwa.
Thank you for the chapter! ♥️

I think their problem is they skipped the falling in love phase and everything else was rushed. They never made time for loving each other so it never developed in their relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread