The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 25

@Aurantix I guess some people think that people with wealth can't have real problems and feel no compassion for them. I can see why it's difficult to understand people like MC, but embracing that position only reveals... envy.

All of this is making me feel so choked

The deep deep misunderstandings and lack of communication has really killed a lot of the trust this family needs in eachother and it's heart wrenching......

@roseburn

I figured it was something like that, but I wanted to see if they would have the balls and the callousness to actually say it.

The idea that "rich people don't have a right to whine about being unhappy" is such a lack of empathy.
People suffer regardless of status, any kind of lack, whether it be lack of money or lack of emotional support, is traumatic.
Nobody is more of a victim than anybody else, you only have people who are stuck in victim mentality and people who try overcome it.

It's hard to read :( I keep getting trapped trying to pin blame on either character but it's like there's no one wrongdooer. Just individuals who were way too engrossed in their self-doubt without properly communicating with each other.
Lesson to learn: always communicate, ask for honesty, even if it's hard.

Communication definitely needed in their relationship. You can't understand one another if you don't voice out your feelings. At least she tried to voice out her feelings a few times. Harsen should have said something about the "best choice" thing long ago. Long long ago. I don't know if their relationship can be repaired because Harsen doesn't seem to really willing to listen to her at this point. At least she has her son opening up to her. I know both have their share of problems, but I do sympathize more with the wife because she is going thru everything again while trying to change the future.

This story is so complex. Mental illness, power imbalances, lack of communication, guilt and regret, all set against what I’ve been assured is going to be a lot of political upheaval. Not sure I’m prepared 😓

ah..my heart. the angst is eating me up alive and im gonna need some of that fluff asap. damn it aint easy i did NOT know what i was signing up for when i read the first chapter. But i am really enjoying it so far... Thank you for the new chapter! the scanlation quality is always SO good<3

Oh I am in tears. Vincente is such a sweetheart, regardless of the cold treatment he’s had to bear. I really hope this family can figure out how to heal and become closer. Thank you so much for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread