The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 26

I'm a bit pessimistic that this story will turn into a bright and happy one... its just, every chapter feel become more depressing

Ah man, she's spiralling back into depression and she's not getting any support or any understanding again 😭

This story has a lot of depth and I’m really loving it wvwn though it’s heartbreaking. thank you for translating ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
MAn fuck those morons who share shit when they've been warned so much that it can get a series pulled fucking idiots.

Back on topic:-
Vincentte man, knows the struggles his dad has to endure, fuck man, it's kinda of fucked up Harsen married the woman he loves, had to literally become everyone enemy, endure the pain of losing his own father and had to put his family down because his wife family made his family leave from neutral to allying with one side which resulted in more blood shred, then his wife falls into depression and has detached herself while being so dense to his feelings and he had to hold up being father, mother, duke, executor, conspiracier and be in a marriage where the feelings are one-sided...........goddamn.

@Rollo No Fuck you.

Depression is not an easy thing to get over(for the lack of better words). If there is no one to support her, she will easily spiral back to where she was. What I'm afraid of is when it usually comes back, it easier to fall back into bad habits and comes back 10x harder.

Once again, thank you for the translation

This is the first series I’ve seen that shows a realistic slip back into depressive episode.
I hope that she will be able to get back to investing into her relationships again soon. It is a very hard situation where everyone’s lack of communication and external stresses harms eachother.

I mean I get that Harsen is suffering too but I have a hard time feeling bad for someone who chose all his misfortunes. Realistically he was a teenager in love so maybe not the best judgement there, but hes also the only person in their family of 3 that has any sort of agency whatsoever so I just cant help but resent him. He did actually understand what would likely happen if he chose to marry her and hes just been throwing all these feelings at her without actually trying to connect w her? Whatd you expect? You dont know this woman at all

@kowoyoshi while I agree with most of your points, the man never once told her he loves her so what the hell did he expect? Of course she wouldn’t know, she also wouldn’t know about his struggles cause she’s in the dark about most things that are going on. The feelings aren’t even really one sided, she did her best to support him while she could and she could have loved him if she was aware there’s a chance of having feelings involved in this marriage, but convinced herself it’s a marriage of convenience for the lack of communication. It’s not really denseness on her part if he never openly let her feel loved, and being kind to someone out of responsibility is also a thing so I’m not surprised that’s what she thinks it is, though he’s not even that kind anymore cause he’s also worn out. Really the whole situation is on both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread