The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 29

Wait... do they not know each other?? Because he saod he wanted to know which family she came from. But they know each other's names??

But I'm glad to see Ercella growing and learning from what she's doing wrong. Hopefully she'll also see that Harsen loves her.

Am I just harsh or is her not realizing how hurtful her phrasing of “best choice” until now feel super dumb? Like hello? Do you not think of what you’re saying to people? I know some people are selfish or just don’t care about those around them but for it to have been ignorance instead of on purpose feels absolutely baffling

I wish people would stop accusing the people who want Harsen and Ercella to divorce of being immature and that we don't take marriage seriously. Just because we have different opinions doesn't mean that you have to resort to personal attacks. 😬😬😬😬

I take marriage very, very seriously. But as a reader, I'm frustrated by Ercella and Harsen's marriage and think that I'd enjoy the story more if they at least separated for a while—which can easily lead to either reconciliation or divorce. I'm also more attached to Ercella as an individual than in her relationship with Harsen; I don't lose any enjoyment and might actually have more enjoyment if they separate, either temporarily or permanently. That doesn't make me an immature reader lmao

And speaking of non-fictional marriages... Some marriages don't work out. That's not the end of the world. Sometimes the fixed relationship isn't worth the effort needed to get it fixed in the first place. Some terrible couples become great single people. These aren't tragedies. There are times when the most mature thing to do is to realize when something isn't working and learning how to move forward with your life. Like, yeah, don't think of it as the first resort—maybe don't get married if you want your first option to to be ending the relationship—but it is an option if you need it.

MD@Home
Always gotta ask myself if I’m ready to cry again every time I see this updated, but luckily no tears this time

Finally!!! A friendly relationship between a man and a woman and one of them is not catching feelings immediately, we love to see it!

FINALLY SHE GETS HOW THAT PHRASE HURTS HARSEN! i’m so glad that she found out, hopefully she can apologise and fix this.Though I know about the spoilers.

Ah, I'm glad that she finally got input on how heartless that phrase sounds.
I'm also glad that she finally met someone whom she can trust enough to ask for an opinion.
Lmao at that attendant calling Ercella a "girl", she do look young and precious though. 🤭

young man of unknown origins, i would also like to say thank you for making her realize stuff

I'm glad she asked a third person about her choice of words. It may seem natural for her but hurtful for others. communication is so difficult.

Im just trying to call it for now. I bet that He's the 2nd prince. The elder sister brother in law that forced to be removed from the succession.

I like him. He'll be the perfect 2nd ML that'll hurt us so much since Mc will stay with her husband (who altho seems shitty for now but we cant deny that he truly love her)

Users who are viewing this thread