The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings

dangggh the things is that u can agree with the dad and the mom :mad: obviously u cant be a whole new person one day and the dad is right but overall this story is different and pretty interesting rn so i’ll be waiting for more :)

It's not right to just hate on the dad. Both of them had issues and have points. It's not black and white.

Sorry I don't like her maybe everyone here might think I am irrational or whatnot bla bla. The reason is being the truth she told herself that the child was the only one she could hate as he was a child who was innocent and powerless. She didn't have the courage to fight for herself and put every resentment on the child.

Some comments are saying how they hate the father even though he didn't spent the time with him or he showed no love or affection towards him but he was there when the child was sick and didn't resent him like his mother. Everything he said to the mother was bitter truth and even she cannot deny what she was doing right now thinking given a second chance spending some moments with her child could solve everything what she had done to that child.

No hate to the dad for telling her off, she deserves what he’s saying and more. But he should listen to her regarding the fiancée. Just cos she’s a terrible mum doesn’t mean she can’t recognise a terrible person when she meets one. Takes one to know one and all that.

It’s not easy to hate on any side when you know and understand what have happened between them.
It’s good that upon the new chance she wants to love her son and treat him well but it’s been how many years? Surely nobody would take her actions seriously. Not even her husband. Though he’s at fault too.

Anyhow, the story and flow is great. It feels a bit rushed but I’m so into the pacing. Hope to see more romance and drama between the parents but we’ll have to see! Thank you so much for your work, translation team!

I really love this story and I can understand why people may hate the mc, she let out her frustration wrongly but taht doesn't mean we shouldn't give her a chance to redeem herself

Holy crap guys I just read a spoiler
of the entire thing and I really hope the manhwa will stay true to the novel. You'll get hit by unexpected events about our family. The story doesn't revolve around the mother and her son getting close but to everyone in the story. There are heart aches and healing, confusions and realizations, feeling worthless and self growth. Like dang I'm so excited to see the future of this manhwa. All in all we'll get a good ending but only after so much trials and tribulations

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or do anyone else also have a hard time following the dialogue? I mean, I understand the sentences, but I just can't get a coherent picture

I can’t bring myself hate the mc, I really despise what she did to her own son, but I kind of get where she’s coming from and what she felt back then.
She at first, if I’m not wrong, didn’t treat her son that way, she actually loved him and treated him well. But remember she was young and she really didn’t want to get married, and then everyone kept pointing at her bc she had a son and that she couldn’t have her own time of fun because she had to take care of him. At that, she felt like her son stripped her of her youth, like he ruined her life and came to hate him.
I don’t totally hate her because the father is also at fault, he could’ve talked some sense into her or at least idk, to do something for her to change, I get that it’s difficult, but he didn’t even try to do anything for his son in that sense. In that last chapter he did well telling her off like that, because it’s true that she neglected him, but I feel like not everything is to blame it on her.

Just my opinion, don’t hate me, thank you

@Sl23ga agree. and i think that it's admirable that she's stepping up like this. i think Ercella would've gotten to this point if not for the time travel aspect and circumstances, even.

Users who are viewing this thread