The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 60

Now it makes so much more sense why Dowun's father was so eager to rush his marriage to Hong Lyon. I don't think Dowun knows about any of this though considering Gyeol's behaviour and what Jayang said. Thus, the plot thickens.

Asddghfjdka. Honestly, i want to read this so much but at the same time back off until there's enough chapters. So i will be doing the latter cause readung this pains me so so muchhhh. I just wish for MC's happiness. 😔😔😔

Thank you to the scanlators for the continuous update. 🥰

(literally just typed my thoughts as they came beware)
Wait hold up wait a minute is she saying that she's going to become empress and marry Dowun???
And apparently Dowun is unaware???
Oh man this would totally confirm my thoughts on Dowun puts such emotional barrier between himself and Hong Lyon since he knows he can't trust his father. He is such a shrewd character I can't see him not noticing how his father is attempting to be the one in control of the situation. Not that I think he knows this specific shady deal is in place but he already found out his father had chosen a wedding date for them without ever consulting him.
And I'm just going to assume the reason his father is doing this (the shady deal not the wedding date thing) is because what's her name had more legitimacy as daughter of the emperor and of higher rank which will help them in power struggles in the long run. His brother is probably just salty with Dowun for throwing him under the bus and resentful that Hong Lyon didn't stand for him/ that his brother chose to protect her over him. Which(!!!) makes me think that they are aware of how important Hong Lyon is to Dowun despite his attempt at seem aloof and emotionless with her.

Which is why Dowun should better explain and communicate with Hong Lyon. Instead of lying to her to seem as if he has everything under control or is aware of everything.

So dowuns father plotting another treason with jayang (?)
Why? Is it because hong lyon not that obedient with them again?

Aggregator gang
Guysss i don't understand what you mean by that this is tge reason why Dowun father speed up their marriage date. If Dowun get married to Hong Lyon how can he get married to her step sister? Hong lyon is the empress and no way he would take the step sister as a concubine right? He can't do that

I'm just shipping dowun/lyon and here we are with fucking political schemes and treason. Hope the bodyguard die painfully at least

I read the comments but I still don't understand it- WHY would Dowun's father try to speed up the marriage between Hong Lyon and Dowun when he has made some deal with this cruel princess??????? I mean whats the motivation? Is he basically covering both options? This is confusing for me....

Double-page supporter
I don't really get it either tbh? Hong Lyon already has legitimacy as an emperor, so it wouldn't make sense to try and take the other princess as a bride. Like, if you just kill her then your family has power. Unless Dowun's family is planning on usurping him as well because he has so much sway over Lyon.

@gennoson
So youre into abusive relationships huh? Lyon's literally coming to her senses that throughout her relationship with dowun, she felt like she has no will of her own, but yeah thats hella romantic. "But baekhan's cliche!" So the next best alternative is rooting for a sociopathic, power-hungry, entitled, possessive narcissist who's robbed the heroine of her childhood and personhood and made her miserable all her life? Your move, Stockholm Syndrome

The rest of us who can spot toxic men from a mile away will be rooting for the bodyguard who lost his eye saving lyon, thanks. Personally, dowun's dick should be extricated from his pelvis, mashed, and force fed to its previous owner through tubes. After that, his arms should be amputated and his mouth sewn without anaesthesia because there's nothing more fitting than compelling an emotionally abusive man to silence. We deserve better romantic heroes than chauvinist sickos. Your precious Dowun can literally choke on a dick, his dick, disemboweled prior to its entertaining consumption

Tl;dr - I'm mad, but not mad enough to mistake a malicious excuse of human garbage as a romantic partner for anyone. Dowun x lyon shippers are a hot dumpster fire that I don't want to touch with a 12 foot pole - a 12 foot pole, by the way, that I'd gladly shove down Dowun's esophagus.

Lmfao It’s a manhwa (fictional story) it’s not that deep 😭let people ship whoever they want they find their ship interesting and the other one boring so what it’s simple leave them alone, calm down & enjoy the story lol vvvvv
For me the only thing that makes me interested in this story is dowun.

I’m confused but i hope it’ll get clearer The next chapter 😓
Thank you sooo much for the chapter 🙏🏻💕

@lindyhopper343434
Wow didn’t though I would encounter such amount of pure hate in a comment but I will try my best to answer with my broken english.
First there is no abusive relationship, when did Dowun abused her ? He clearly stated his intentions and she accepted. You are then talking about emotions and freewill but she got her own, I must remind you that she deliberately chose to go roam around « China or Korea » even when Dowun was against it. What I must qualify as abusive is the Bodyguard attitude, he saved her when she was at her lowest because he was a badguy and it was his redemption and then she got a fucking Princess in distress syndrom where she is unconditionally attired to him, he is just using the fact that she is only a lonely girl at the end and is profiting of that. While Dowun helped her since the start to become an independent woman and is doing everything for her in the shadows while Lyon this nasty bitch who is cheating on him is having a great time eloping with bodyguard trash

@gennoson
If years of manipulation and emotional abuse is salvation, you don't need manhwa, you need therapy. Which, thanks to the deluded antics of Dowun fans who are the type to romanticize major red flags in a relationship, I will also definitely need. You people make me wish violence upon a fictional character even harder, in a well-meaning but ultimately useless effort to counteract your twisted fanaticism.

In the meantime, did we read the same chapter, or is your reading comprehension as low as your standards for men? Lyon's literally questioning how many of her decisions were actually hers. She's no independent woman; she's someone stuck in an oppressive relationship that has long denied her love, empathy, and her own personhood. She's got to where she is because Dowun, a nonroyal noble, spied a vulnerable, bullied princess and used her status to advance himself, to satiate his ambitious ego. Along the way, he has never ONCE showed Lyon an ounce of kindness, stripped her of her personality, and molded her into a political tool he could use and benefit from. He has always placed himself first and never taken her needs as something even worth considering. It's not cheating if the partner's a solipsistic bastard, who deserves to be force fed moldy bread, his own shit, centipedes. It's called salvation: moving on from abusers is a survivor's decision we should support, not decry.
Fuck Dowun and fuck all men like him and FUCK the mentality that he's even considered a romantic prospect. Is it because he's a the quintessential hot male with black hair? Is it? Well he's a black-haired waste of SPACE who deserves to be run through a lawnmower, a lenient punishment given all that he stands for - which, news flash, is himself and only himself, at the expense of others. The only way I obtain restful sleep is dreaming of Dowun getting sodomized with a scalding hot poker.

So now everyone wants to revolt against Dowun (including his father & brother)? or his father wants Dowun to take that sister as concubine? or even worse, throwing Lyon and give it to her?

@gennoson Dowun said it personally to her, he doesn't want to give Lyon "love" and doesn't mind if Lyon has another lover, clear, if he stayed true to his words, it doesn't matter if Lyon wanted to elope with Bodyguard. Edit : Chapter 36

why is dogyeol scheming with the princess that got him banned from entering the palace????? what- and she's still so cocky and annoying ugh

Users who are viewing this thread