The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud

This is so good please don't drop πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» God been awhile I hadn't immersed in a storyline like this

Yesssss she getting ready to fight back now πŸ‘πŸ½. I can’t wait to see the results! Thanks for the update~

if you're really really into romance, i wouldn't really recommend this to you. the story is much more than that, and from what i can tell you the plot is what drove me to like this manwha. it's not bad. but the romance in this is kinda... eh. read it for yourself if you want to. it's just my opinion, do whatever you want! if you do though, a little bit of a precaution here:
enter the comment section at your own risk. believe me... i kind of got threw off a tiny bit when reading some of them. don't waste too much of your time reading a whole essay about ranting about something (can't really say what lol, don't want you to get thrown off too). just don't. i'm literally begging you here right now.
anyways toodles!

At this point, I don't really care who's the male lead. Just...

Please don't end in tragedy and please let her get a happy ending.

Fed-Kun's army
Binged about 40 chapters and I need to take a break, good Lord. This is stressful.
It's very good though, at least in terms of engaging interest.

Am I the only one that does not hate Dowun? I kinda feel sympathy for him tho, he was only doing what is good for his clan and the female lead, even though it was kinda harsh. And I do somewhat do not like both the bodyguard and the queen haha. Weird me. :))

Fed-Kun's army
70 chapters and I'm so tired 😩 I think I need to read a lil comedy fluff to wash this down

@helennn nope! I feel like there are a lotta people who don't dislike Dowun (myself included) mainly because he's intriguing, though it's just that the commenters in the chapter comments are mostly Han supporters .
It gets a bit tiring trying to defend/explain Dowun with most people cussing out at him so maybe that's why we don't see many Dowun supporters in the comment section.
I mysrld tend to avoid the comment sections of this manhwa unless I can't help it. I get a bit sad seeing people cursing at him.
Well, just like how you said he prioritizes his clan's honor above everything else. It's just how he is and I think people should give him a chance or try to understand that at the very least.
γƒΎ(οΌΎ-οΌΎ)γƒŽ

And I'm pretty sure Lyon will grow too. She's gone through a lot and is finally taking her own initiative instead of being a lifeless puppet.I think I like this Lyon much more than the lovestruck Lyon from before. And if it weren't for Han this story wouldn't have started so better give him some credit as well lol. All in all each character is playing a part and I cannot wait to see what happens next!

Group Leader
I- I should've been working. πŸ˜‚ But that was worth it. Marathoned 70 chaps.

I must say tho, I love how dynamic the characters are here. It doesn't just stop at a trope and call it done. It's so rare that a story doesn't let you hate any of the characters, they're all intriguing in their own way.

I'm really glad the romance is not the main focus, yet I'm slightly concerned, it's over 70 chapters and there's nothing about dowun past or his backstory. It seems as if the author changed her mind, and the shift is baek han centerd.

About baek han, how old is he? When they first met, he was already a teenager, so I presume he's in his 20's now.

woah i didn't notice the cover changed to THIS!
i honestly can't figure out what the author is thinking . this is one hell of a story and i honestly have zero braincells to try and comprehend let alone make theories about it.i'm just praying for a happy ending at this point.

im actually really invested in this story because of dowun πŸ˜” he’s always been goal oriented and empathetic bc the pressure he has from his family. im really looking forward to seeing how the author will proceed with his character

@cinic Heresy! There is no salvation for him, burning on a pole it is. May God sentence him to eternal hell!
pyre.jpg

@cinic Yeah I feel u.
I hope Dowun gets the glory he deserves at the end of this. I don't think the author has given up on him yet and Hong Lyon might finally grow a little bit and support him instead of acting like dumbass. Although she is only a teenager so she gets some slack.

@cinic Guess that is to be expected this being shoujo and all, but I still have hope because
the author seems to hint at Dowun changing and maybe getting out on top, but I might be wrong and in that case fuck it and fuck shoujo

@fineokden
Bad, dowun don't have to change drastically for the girl, it should be princess, dowun was alright the way he was, now he is simping for midget.
Princess is just fucking dumbass, Dowun gave her a flower and she thinks, that is nut what I want.
Wtf does she wants, she is always complaining, dowun is just too good.
And the lazy retarder is just getting more friends of his harem clan, and I'm fearing a good ending for him or princess, they both deserve the guillotine, one for being a little "whore" and the other for being the complice of a whore and make me lose time reading this.
I did suggest in one comment that this kind of stories should start with tortures, and hardcore sexual or physical violence and later soften if it's necessary, to repel users who come for shoujo love story.

Users who are viewing this thread