The Flowers of Evil

At the start of this manga I picked the wrong on but ended up really enjoying this manga to a point where it is my number one and the ending was an all round tear-jerker

The sugar in a room full of salt.
Beautiful.
Magnificent.
9/10,ending was holsum asl.

9/10. First half was kinda a mess for me. The way the whole story changes to the second half is one of the greatest written works ever. The second half is just PERFECT. What a ride.

I’m not even gonna lie I have 0 idea on what Shuzo was thinking when he wrote this. This genuinely might be one of the worst manga I’ve ever read. Kasuga is insanely corny hes weird asf n he has the iq of a rubber band, what could yall possibly see in him? The second half doesn’t pick up the manga at all. It just gets boring from there. I don’t get the good reviews at all. This manga doesn’t get past a 2.

Having read "Oyasumi punpun" from "inio asano", i can say that it has parallels to that story in certain ways. Overall a great story, not everyone's piece of cake, but a treat for those who love it.

a primeira metade dessa obra é espetacular, muito frénetico tudo q acontece, o drama a tensão, o suspense e mistério foram algo incriveis, a segunda metade é muito boa também, mas com o decorre do tempo chegando ao final eu mm me sinto feliz sabe kkk, tipo é um final agridoce pra mim, eu gosto da aya mas pra ser sincero mesmo queria tivesse tido um final feliz entre sawa e takao, sinto q o desenvolvimento deles era pra ter mostrado os dois maduros e ficando juntos no final, eu até gostei desse final mas é muito agridoce pra mim, queria ter visto eles dois juntos, superando tudo q fizeram e dessa vez um entrando em um romance de vdd, ai sim seria um final perfeito pra mim, amaria a série com total certeza, mas como acabou diferente ent eu digo q é uma obra muito boa ( mas longe de ser a perfeição q teria sido)

Users who are viewing this thread