The Flowers of Evil

At the start of this manga I picked the wrong on but ended up really enjoying this manga to a point where it is my number one and the ending was an all round tear-jerker

The sugar in a room full of salt.
Beautiful.
Magnificent.
9/10,ending was holsum asl.

9/10. First half was kinda a mess for me. The way the whole story changes to the second half is one of the greatest written works ever. The second half is just PERFECT. What a ride.

I’m not even gonna lie I have 0 idea on what Shuzo was thinking when he wrote this. This genuinely might be one of the worst manga I’ve ever read. Kasuga is insanely corny hes weird asf n he has the iq of a rubber band, what could yall possibly see in him? The second half doesn’t pick up the manga at all. It just gets boring from there. I don’t get the good reviews at all. This manga doesn’t get past a 2.

Banned
Having read "Oyasumi punpun" from "inio asano", i can say that it has parallels to that story in certain ways. Overall a great story, not everyone's piece of cake, but a treat for those who love it.

a primeira metade dessa obra é espetacular, muito frénetico tudo q acontece, o drama a tensão, o suspense e mistério foram algo incriveis, a segunda metade é muito boa também, mas com o decorre do tempo chegando ao final eu mm me sinto feliz sabe kkk, tipo é um final agridoce pra mim, eu gosto da aya mas pra ser sincero mesmo queria tivesse tido um final feliz entre sawa e takao, sinto q o desenvolvimento deles era pra ter mostrado os dois maduros e ficando juntos no final, eu até gostei desse final mas é muito agridoce pra mim, queria ter visto eles dois juntos, superando tudo q fizeram e dessa vez um entrando em um romance de vdd, ai sim seria um final perfeito pra mim, amaria a série com total certeza, mas como acabou diferente ent eu digo q é uma obra muito boa ( mas longe de ser a perfeição q teria sido)

That has been QUITE the ride! Completely captivated me. I am not sure if I understood it, but I enjoyed it. Definitely a heavy read... It was good enough to keep me up till 6 AM LOL!

PEAK. I almost dropped this, because this manga was making me uncomfortable, but that was the whole point, it's like you felt what Kasuga did. And the final chapter made me feel sad, because

Users who are viewing this thread