The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story

Thanks for picking this up. I dont know what it is though, this has all the elements required to be interesting but it just feels sort of sloppy or half baked. Maybe its the weird way people interact with five year olds in it.

I don't know why but chapters 5 and 6 seem a bit weird, like they had a bunch of scenes and forgot to properly string them together. The story seems like it's all over the place, focusing on one event, then suddenly they jump ahead like it's normal. It feels like they took a book and every 5 or 6 pages they rip one off. I can grasp through the context what happened on that missing page, but I still want to read it. I really hope it gets better since this story could be a fun read.
And before anyone misinterprets my criticism, it's not the translator's fault at all, the problem lies with the manga itself.

Manga about a scientist with engineering powers that glosses over all the details and makes it "imagine anything to craft it" (which anyone can learn??? nobody's tried that before?) and arbitrary skill rewriting. What's the point?

@bassgs All the chapters have been like that, the pacing is terrible. The worst part is the spirits, they're apparently just there to paper over "how does she know this" plot holes because the writer can't bother coming up with scenarios where she would naturally learn anything.

ch 6 is still broken
edit: i still get a "x This chapter is unavailable." when trying to view ch 6 but not for ch 5. Am I doing something wrong?

Charlotte is such a good person, Isabelle is a b*tch. Anyway, thanks for the translation I enjoyed reading it, though it's weird that there's no difference between the nobles and commoners, it's just so weird that even their homes aren't that different, I don't see anything that would show their wealth, I mean yes they may be humble but even that is way too little for a ducal household, I hope the drawings get better maybe they could get some assistants or smth.

I dont read the original novel, but this manga adaptation just... kind of, random flow? the flow of story, I mean. some sections like getting cut-out, while others just plain missing some explanation. The premise says this is a science-type isekai, with the mc as former research scientist, but when I read this more like cooking-foodie type isekai?? I'm waiting for some structural analysis here! And the explanation about recovery magic and healing magic just felt half-baked I don't even understand
well this is only have six chapters, so maybe there will improvement in the future chapters

The flow of the story is like something a 5 year old would write
And they made earrings, and then, there was a party, and then a fairy appeared, but it was late, so everyone went home on a dragon

I mean what?

Double-page supporter
Things escalate like crazy later... (reading past chs. ~13+, nothing tragic or that nauseous at all, so don't worry and just enjoy!)

@Zhagard it’s like something a child would do in this situation maybe because the main character is ... oh what is it called again... A CHILD so of course it’s going to have childlike actions in it as her body and physical brain are not matured yet so in a way she will act like a child.

PNJ

Why everyone be lookin so effin' sus all the time why the parents gotta look like they gon be involved in a deadly accident all the god dang time too

Dex-chan lover
>medieval fantasy manga
>mangaka can't draw a straight sword to save his own skin
Why you do this. It's not even one of the most practice-intense things to draw.

@korewasubarashii DUDE YOU SAID ANAL LOLOLOLOLOOOOL

Bad story. Art isnt that good either. If youre looking for a good manga, this isnt it. But if youre looking for a semi okay isekai, then this is what youre looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread