The Game Where You Insult the Person Below You but You Do It so Badly that It's Hillarious

I at least can take criticism
Unlike the guy below who can´t even take his mixtape being given a 7/10

Fed-Kun's army
Have you even heard my fire mixtape huh?! I sampled 43 different sounds of animal noises to make It from the zoo and nearly got yiffed when the guy below me went "UwU hewwo wet me touch yewr exposed knees." S-Stop touching me there you knee obsessed used car salesman! Ill call the police 😳

Double-page supporter
Your so repulsive your managed to survive robotic genocide because all the robots refused to go near you.

The person below me reminds me of a sloth because of how lazy they are, wait, hmmmmm, huhhh, hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmm

Ever heard of slow and steady wins the race?

The person below me un-ironically says wa´er instead of water

the person below can't begin to understand the importance of Cars 2 and how it made an impact that it's like showing pearls before swine

Cars 2 better than Toy Story 4, accept it or die!

The person below me only takes cold baths, fucking degenerate.

Cold baths are good

the person below me is such a fucking degenerate that in the morning they let biscuits stay in the milk for so long they melt

Dex-chan lover
It's true, I really should just stop... But every morning just repeats the same action hoping that my cat will miraculously appear from the corner again...cuddle next to me, chew on biscuit crumbs and drink his milk... How I missed him....

The next person doesn't give tips even after he vomits all over the place and needs the bartender to help clean up

Dex-chan lover
Atleast astroboy has a good father figures!

The person below thinks that girls don't play multiplayer games cause he screeches at the start of every round and scares all the females into muting themselves.

Dex-chan lover
what can i say? that's what they get for playing games with guns. MAN games.

the person below pees in the sink at night because they're worried that flushing the toilet will bother the apartments adjacent to them.

Look bothering my neighbours would be very troublesome! Imagine if they‘d look weird at me when we pass each other on the hallway and they‘d think “So that‘s who‘s peeing so loud geez that‘s exactly what you expect from that kind of person“ or what if I wake them up because of the flushing? Worst case scenario is that the pipe breaks and their appartment gets flooded with water just because I needed to pee. Plus peeing in the sink means I have to climb up to the sink and squat on there, aka I would never miss out on leg day. Small price to pay.

HOWEVER! The person below tried to be cool and made an abc soup to roast someone in their discord server, just to spent a whole hour trying to spell “you‘re wrong and I don‘t like your opinion, doodoohead.‘‘ In the end they pretended the argument never took place since they gave up trying to spell.

Dex-chan lover
Soup was tasty though.

The person below me would rather have crab legs for arms, than tentacles for legs.

Dex-chan lover
Why not both?
R.abe315c5a273d3b1eff38eadfd21009b

The person below me Think wool socks taste nummy with Chipotle sauce

Dex-chan lover
Cotton taste better,
Wool socks need Chipotle sauce,
Both gives stomach aches.

There's someone below,
He's/she's a filthy leaf drinker;
beverage heathen.

Dex-chan lover
You'll pry my teacup from my cold, dead fingers.

The person below me likes popcorn. How could you!?

Dex-chan lover
What else would you eat during a movie? Overpriced chips?

The person below has the audacity to like pineapple on pizza. Upon hearing this the Italian government started a nuclear program and will be bombing their residence in about 2 weeks.

Dex-chan lover
On pizza and in Habachi also!
I'm not worried because Japan already sent Godzilla so the bombs will just distract him while I make my get away!

Becomes incontinent whenever they eat, see, or ever hear mention of Goober Peas.
😄 Come on now! Most just have anephalactic shock!

Users who are viewing this thread