The Gender of Mona Lisa

lmao, so many ltgbqxzyofpsdrehvw+(or whatever this monstrosity is pronounced now, with so many "offended" autists) and other radical idiots WAILING like children under just a MANGA

Dex-chan lover
There are 2 genders. Male and female, take it or leave it, and by leave it i mean left the Earth like 41% of you lots did in the past few years

@ikstarven Well what do you expect. They're Westerners after all. Easily offended by literally anything and everything. Maybe they shouldn't comes out of Tumblr and Twitter

also this comment will be deleted by mods, that's obvious, but I will just use my 1st Amendment right

@Tangtay The 1st amendment protects you from the government jailing you for saying dumb shit. It does NOT protect you from the consequences of saying stupid shit to non government entities.

Dex-chan lover
Dude what the fuck is actually happening in these comments, its a manga thats why everything is "far fetched" and "soap opera drama" because thats the setting this MANGA is in, its legit just this mangas plot line, in no relation to 2020 earthrealm what so ever, if you people here writing essays on why you cant agree with the way this manga is made or why society cant accept genders then literally nothing will satisfy you, i know its hypocritical to say "why the essays" When im here making one but god damn can you guys actually chill (And i swear to god if someone calls me out for saying "guys" imma kill someone)

I read the first chapter and realized just how dangerous Hanase is. Like how they can be either masculine but feminine, cute or handsome. I usually read manga with a male protag but this is very interesting. I hope the translator continues to follow up on this.

Wouldn't it be cool if you could manipulate your puberty with this and become an irl futa

Sem

Dex-chan lover
This manga is attempting to discuss some pretty delicate topics and it is not doing it well, and it has no excuse for being this clumsy. Precure is more progressive than this.

Group Leader
I like the theming with the blue color, I assume at the end of the manga whichever one the MC chooses they'll no longer have that blue color in their eyes.

The author tackled half of my questions from the first chapter in the early chapters, which is good storytelling but despite that it seems to not have done a single thing to the MC, which is bad storytelling. I hate the
"death by 20"
subplot, it's a cop out for urgency and adds artificial tension.

It feels like the author is overcomplicating the idea to make it a semblance of a plot.

I read it and I like it, this manga is interesting. Take my word for it and give it a try then decide whether you want to continue reading or not. Don't bother reading some "gender expert" essays below, it's a waste of precious time that you can use to surf the site for more mangas.

Users who are viewing this thread