The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 5 Ch. 55 - The End of Time

Dex-chan lover
I ship the MC with Yuna, but I don't mind her getting with Taeyang. I want a Seo redemption in the next chapters, the MC wants to help her because he feels graditude to her, I kinda understands why he didn't get mad at Seo.

If Seo Lila gets a evoluction as a person/character, It wouldn't be bad if she stays with the MC in the end. Of course, people here would get mad, because of Hamin, but this plot twist it would be good.

I'm glad that no one ships the MC with Sugah, athough she's the first girl

Sungah tbh is not a bad ship BUT when you see all his friends (girls actually) who helps him, Sungah staying behind as just a spectator (and more, she admited that MC scares/scared him) hmm she is not the best ship, even Seo would be more suitable with MC

Fed-Kun's army
@BrunoVilla I don't mind Seo getting a redemption arc however to get together with the MC, nah she and Sungiah should be out for that race, Yuri and Hamin have both backed the MC in tighter spots and they both deserve a shot, especially Hamin who saw the worth of the MC before a lot of other people, hell Yuri knows the MC worth, it's just Hamin has been actively(sub-consciously ) pursuing him, hell if Sunigah wins(cause she first girl and we all know that fucking trope.) I'd be more annoy.(Seo winning is ah no, redemption or not that was a huge betrayal on her part and she has done this to TONS of other guys fuck her.)

Dex-chan lover
Sungah still have a 90% chance of winning. Yuri and Hamin will make Junu gain confidence and turn into his ranchat persona, so Sungah will fall in love for him in real life.

Dex-chan lover
Hamin has to work a lot to get up to Yuris level now.

Contributor
@Lex79 Please no, it would be the worst, especially after Junwoo said he will give up on her.
Even a seo ending would be better, Sungass had her chance for 50 chapters and she only treated him like a creep and bringed him lot of problems.

And we saw it here in the recent chapters, he totally forgot Sungah and was very close to falling in love with Seo, i expect good progress for him.

Dex-chan lover
He gave up on her when he had no confidence and thought she started dating class rep. What will to happen if he discover that she actually rejected class rep for him?

Double-page supporter
I was thinking Hamin would be paired with the mc, but now I'm kinda hoping it goes to Seo.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall my experience with narrative tells me that his break with Sungah will 100% have a resolution in the future, that plot thread is far from closed

Ship with Sungah would be the worst... even Seo would be better like Siquall said

Seriously she treated him like shit, even Seo admitted it was fun to be with MC

Joonwoo suffered 1-2 years of bullying at the hands of taeyang because of kim taewon and the others, so for joonwoo he thinks that they ruined the lives of 3 people just for fun. So joonwoo doesnt care for the reason, plus Taewon didnt tell anyone that he was abused by his father anyway so nobody even knows. Also they probably didnt even hangout much or do anything meaningful together in middle school so as far as taewon goes he means nothing to joonwoo and doesnt want to hear nothing from him.

As far as Seo goes she did at least spend a few weeks with him, pulling him up and doing nice things together so he probably thinks he needs to try once to get her to become better. This is all assuming that their backstories are real. I also think they are both horrible people tho no matter what happened in the past. If Seo later eventually redeems herself i dont think people should forgive her bad things but if she turns around she should be acknowledged for it.

She is in a deep vicious circle, it's not like she "wants" to be like that, she "has to be" like that to not suffer anymore, or protect herself from suffering

Users who are viewing this thread