The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Fragments of a Promise

I was okay with the whole other high-school girls liking him, but the mom and sister being in on it kind of ruined it.

Fed-Kun's army
Big ara ara vibes from mom-chan, also did she just encouraged/approved incest (wincest)?
Those panels make it looks like sis was just with an apron, nice bait.

And also, this guy is the cliché dense main character

Dex-chan lover
When you have to drag out your story by making your male lead dumber than a sack of potatoes, you already royally messed up. Guys aren't that stupid, for one. What's wrong with getting together early on and telling a story about their relationship from there?

Its not that he's dense you know. Its his lack of self esteem / confidence. Why would the prettiest girl like me of all people? So even if it looks obvious to everyone around him he himself can't see it. As someone whose been there before this is fairly common and its why you should be straight forward with someone and tell them how you feel. I mean, that's how I ended up in my current relationship.

Dude is your typical no confidence in himself and has probably never kissed a girl - much less the trope "BEST GIRL" in the school now. Total uphill battle. Doesn't help she's right on the edge and likes him but wants him to go all Alpha male on her lol.

So 200 chapters of stalemate action where he's going to be lead around like a puppy and never figure anything out.

Users who are viewing this thread