The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Bringing Up the Past

Yo that fucking yandere shit at the end scared the fuck outta me

Dex-chan lover
What's this obesession with dense males in these stories? They are neither entertaining or even interesting, it just infuriates the reader

I completely agree. I understand realism is important and for someone who's never been popular for years to suddenly have a top notch beautiful and cute girl all over him, hell I'd even be suspicious. But after a while, especially the fact that she's your childhood friend, you'll or should realize that you don't need to put the guard up. It's amazing how triggering it is for him to like her, her to like him, her to confess to him, but decides to PLAY DUMB "oh i dont know wut u r talkin bout" bullcrap.

I know the denseness is kinda annpying. But TBH i like this kind of MC. I've been in sinilar situation before, although in my case it wasn't with a super popular girl like Hina. When you who's normally not that poular and not have the best look suddenly have a girl that just close to you lile that, you kinda put your guard up to avoid being to overjoyed by the situation, just in case if the girl if only being kind to you and not have special feelings for you. I bet that's also what the mc is feeling.

*Strip the pant intensely

Mah dude ,she is too horny. It would be rude not to help the horny girl. Now go get a room and fk like a horse.

i was fooled bamboozled by that last page, i actually believed it, (i still have my suspicions tho about smthing weird happening)

Fucking holy shit. This is like a youtuber stretching their video to 10 min

Fed-Kun's army
It's kind of annoying when FL being so direct yet MC just messing around

Users who are viewing this thread