The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Bringing Up the Past

Fed-Kun's army
At this point, I can't blame the MC anymore. He's convinced himself that she's just teasing him and wants to be the "I ain't falling for that shit" guy. Meanwhile, she just keeps beating around the bush with subtlety and body language that our boy doesn't speak. It's time for her to woman up and say "I've always been in love with you. Please go out with me!" All other methods will fail with a guy like this.

Fed-Kun's army
That last page got me. Thought it was part of the story, was so disappointed when it didn't take the yandere path

Group Leader
woman at this point you should just jump him and kiss him and he'll probably be still confused whether you like him or not, but hey at least you tried

Dex-chan lover
mc dumb but i kinda get a feeling that this girl is a liar or some sort, maybe she is hiding something

Boy, stop denying it! She couldn't be more obvious if she tried! Well...she could say she lieks him out right...but that's literally the only "more obvious" method.

Fed-Kun's army
Just imagine she being like: "I'm tired of your bullshit boy, STRIP YO PANTS"

Thank you so much for the chapter 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Users who are viewing this thread