The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Bringing Up the Past

Dex-chan lover
@Pandawanka In a completely expected turn of events: turns out it's the comment section who is dense.

I'm more annoyed about how she just refuses to spit it out, instead dragging this out.

@Stll but as he has said in his monologue before, he actually doesn't know and is scared to make a move since she might just see him as a childhood friend.

Many people enjoy these type of stories where characters just run in circles not communicating their feelings.

This plot has gotten overdone, so i am out. Whatever the author does, for these type of MC I just hope they get hard NTRd without happy ending.

Girl has to rip out her literal heart and offer it to him to break this dense boy.

Final Image be like:
When I Rescued a Beautiful Girl Who Was About to Be Mol*sted, It Was My Childhood Friend Sitting Next to Me, who then attempted to molest me.

This dude....
images

Dex-chan lover
"What is the densest object in the solar system?

Earth is closer to that limit than anything else in our Solar System, and the combination of its relatively dense composition and its enormous self-gravity, as we're 18 times as massive as Mercury, places us alone as the densest object in our Solar System."

Nope.
It's this fucking MC

Please someone tell this guy, he's about to get so dense that it's going to collapse upon itself and make a black hole.

Dex-chan lover
I tried to read the fan-translated novel but it's so goddamn awful.

this dudes more dense than most harem protagonists and he has more than a healthy dose of inferiority complex .

By this point it's not even about the MC being Dense, it's like he's self-hypnotizing himself and trying to deny reality. I would actually believe if someone here says that he got beaten and/or humiliated by some group that got jealous of him, and he lost all the self-confidence that he had.

Dex-chan lover
I’m pretending that this guy is just acting retarded because if he upsets the status quo, the entire world will collapse.

Users who are viewing this thread