The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Bringing Up the Past

Dex-chan lover
So we've caught up to the raw
Good thing this one is weekly and not bi-weekly/monthly like many other novel adaptation

Dex-chan lover
@KingNova777

They are also 15-year olds and MC clearly is not a social person so if he took hints that well it'd be unnatural

also the translation was a bit wrong last chapter, she didn't confess

Dex-chan lover
Man, Last page gave me a Scary Boner, F for those who couldn't find out that it was an edited page, Those guys sure are thinking that Next chapter is a Reverse Rape Chapter.

I almost thought that ending was legit and that this was going down a darker path. I don't think I mind either way.

Even if she said what's on the last page to his face, he still wouldn't get it.

Fed-Kun's army
Hummm, I think she likes him.

For real tho, I get that the dense troupe is popular in japan but if he still doesn't get it, he has some mental problem at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Did not expect her to say that in that last panel, wonder how he reacts next chapter. First I almost thought it was one of those annoying credits pages, but it wasnt
Also, I always get just as annoyed each time I see the title and see molested censored :p makes it feel as if its considered a dirty word by someone, when its just a descriptor of an event.

Users who are viewing this thread