The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Commemorating the first date

Dex-chan lover
Damn protag almost feels like he DOESN'T want to date the beautiful childhood friend

Can't tell if chad cause he can afford to make that choice or massive simp anymore

Dex-chan lover
he has an ex, not sure of hes virgin or not,most prolly is ,but he did date another girl,atypical clumsy first love though, relationship was kinda secret and short

I can't decide which one I should root for.
I am wondering about the ex. Hopefully she is like those 2 girls and not a completely shitty person, because until now it is a really sweet story.

T51

Double-page supporter
Aww man, this shit has happend to me so many times I already know how sad I'm gonna be. And yet, I know that me knowing its gonna happen wont make the pain any less. *Sigh* Here we go again.

Cant the author and us all just take the fucking middle-ground and go the Imouto route? I mean, I'm not much into incest, but this Imouto has such a nice character.

Dex-chan lover
I'm tired with how denial the mc is but somehow i'm still reading this...

Dex-chan lover
@mangamathy

Wait, when does it mention the MC had an ex? Did I miss something? Are the raws far ahead of the translation?

All these people trashing it yet they'll still be here next chapter. I mean I'm kind of annoyed as well but at least the pacing aint bad and he isn't the densest blackhole in existence.

Users who are viewing this thread