The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend

@Anduril I would 100% agree with you... if the two weren't as close as they are now. The MC is not in the friend zone, so he should be able to take the hint. Though, i don't blame the guy for being a bit cynical

Dex-chan lover
Every time I see the title I still can't believe it's real. It's like the only noteworthy thing about this chick is that she was molested.

This is the most retarded fucking shiity manga I've ever read, its worse than those classic Isekai trope manga's as well

😂😂😂😂😂😂

That last page of chapter 9 is fucking gold! 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Why do we always have to suffer? Can you jap guys make a MC who isn't actually an idiot? SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN PLEASE

Double-page supporter
Always annoying how these plain, boring guys with no confidence or personality and the density of a neutron star somehow are surrounded by beautiful women that are completely head over heels for him.

mip

I just checked NU page, could someone explain why there is a harem tag?

what is the densest thing in the universe? some may say neutron star but i would tend to disagree i firmly believe the densest thing in the universe is MC

Maybe i'm gonna look like paranoic, but the psycological tag ain't for free, maybe the plot twist is that MC result into a cuck or something

Users who are viewing this thread