The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend

Dex-chan lover
Man I really hate all those categorizations and more if you put them yourself, that's just pathetic and auto-pity, I know it's a reality and sometimes you can't just overlooked, but here I don't see a reason for that, I mean is cool be a loner, but not if you actually hate it, again a reality sometimes but here doesn't seems to be the case.

the mc is the very unlikeable, very dense plus overthinking things too much with stupid ideas in his head, also worse classroom ever lmao they don't even have a face but all of them seems to be there just for say cruel unnecessary comments.

well, plain mc, top tier heroine, and the third party also seems cute but well, for you own good don't get too attached, she just exist to make more drama and get hurt and you know it lol

Sooo, if you don't mind the mc or the overdrama or meh plot, go for it, there is a lot of cuteness here for sure from the heroines, I hold this for later.

Titles pretty weird. All in all pretty decent considering the weird title and rating. Honestly I think it’s a lot bette than the current rating. Not to say this is the best thing I’ve read.

Why bother censoring out "molested"? We all know what it means, not to mention that this site is littered with smut, gore and hentai (if you enable hentai mode). This really makes no sense..

The pacing is really bad. I legit can't tell if it has been a few days or weeks since they started hanging out again. Also come the f*ck on man, this dude's gotta be joking. There's no way he wouldn't have noticed she likes him.

@fewer don't just say it in the comments, no one important will read it
write it to the mods in a report
I did, and now it has been fixed

If the author of this manga thinks a girl touching your leg while picking up an eraser makes her a bad girl he is definitely in virgin territory.

Users who are viewing this thread