The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend

Tried to read the web novel to get ahead on the story, but that is a bloody mess on it's own holy crap. Guess I gotta wait for the weekly chapters

Edit: by that I mean the translator mainly uses masculine pronouns most of the time. They also repeat lines, like they hit CTRL-V twice or just typed the same line twice. Tried the first couple chapters but was too hard to follow.

I feel like this is going to be the usual harem drama romcom, isn’t it ? If that’s the case I might as well drop at the first chapters

Dex-chan lover
why does this have a harem tag? Non harem manga only called harem manga because multiple people like the mc is not a harem manga. He has to be romantically interested in at least two to three people, or have ambiguous feelings.

after reading some of the chapters I seem to have saved myself from wasting 18 chapters of my life, I like the premise, but if the mc is too dense then I get annoyed, so thanks to you guys ig

Am I the only one who feel like the girl on the cover looks like the one from "I shaved"

@Twenty speaking of covers almost all manga that follow the almost the same plot has definitely more good looking covers than good manga with good unique plot that has pages as their cover

it's your usual Loner-Dense-Japanese-MC that somehow being liked by a lot of cute anime girl but author just throwing random troupe so it's hard to enjoy the story

judging by the title, i feel like the childhood fren is gonna win and they did what they promised when they were young. Most likely Torigoe is there for her own self-development, as a third wheel and for drama purposes. thats what i feel

I'll be honest , this manga has potential of about maximum of 50 chapters or something if they keep doing this again and again -.- , change up the story a bit at least so that it can be better ig?

Users who are viewing this thread