The Girls Who Traumatized Me Keep Glancing at Me, but Alas, It’s Too Late - Ch. 3 - Outdoor Classes

Dex-chan lover
I cant see any reason why she hasn't said the boyfriend isn't real...
Like, she's saying she is sorry and that she wants to work things out, but for some reason just not doing that one thing?
Why? You cant just sit there and put a bunch of blame on yourself and then expect the other party to agree when you haven't told them what you did wrong!

Dex-chan lover
In other romcoms people wonder how a background mob style character, who's got nothing going for him, could ever attract even a single girl.
And here I am wondering how this fucking creepy bastard was able to swoon not 1, not 2, but 3 girls right off the bat. (ok, step(?) sis may just want a close sibling relationship, but the others definitely wanna get inside his pants).

Aggregator gang
I cant see any reason why she hasn't said the boyfriend isn't real...
Like, she's saying she is sorry and that she wants to work things out, but for some reason just not doing that one thing?
Why? You cant just sit there and put a bunch of blame on yourself and then expect the other party to agree when you haven't told them what you did wrong!
Because if they did, it would probably actually solve the drama and there would be no dumb drama left for the author to use.

Dex-chan lover
Ah... i just recognized the artist. Damn all my h-artists favs be going straight nowadays

Dex-chan lover
Use spoiler tags.
I can't see any reason why she hasn't said the boyfriend isn't real...

The boyfriend was real, and wouldn't matter in the slightest.

Last edited by a moderator:
A'right I'll just ask, why the fuck would he put this much effort. He said it himself that they're no longer close and just classmates and yet he would go that far to get that damn item

Supporter
Repeat after me “I lied about having a boyfriend in hopes of making you jealous”

Dex-chan lover
So like did he fall down a flight of stairs cause i feel like chapter 2 hinted at it.
No, that's another thing.

Before that, he hit his head and started bleeding after his sister pushed him in a playground and then told him to dissapear. reason here if you don't mind spoilers.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What they don't understand is that dude is literally fucked up in the head. No matter what you say, truth or lie, he will disregard it and continue to act like this. He is broken in every sense of the word. Shit he had to endure was so comicly bad that you can't even fault the guy.

Dex-chan lover
The MC at this point is literally questioning why all these troublesome people are going out of their way to interact with him. In his mind, its done and over - he has moved on and they have not.
Completely unrelated but nice CR avatar.

Users who are viewing this thread