The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable

Group Leader
Fun concept, mediocre adaptation of an already kind of blah novel. It's cliche in a way that makes me wonder why some writers don't just make a straightforward fairy tale story about princess and dashing knights.

And what's with the bunny doll addition? To make her even more cute/vulnerable?

this is actually a quite fresh concept amongst common tropes of reincarnation, because the fml doesn't plan to get in the way of the og fml and ml and although the storyline is kind of lacking in some way, it is still new to me.

First chapter in and the story seems kind of meh already. The second chapter just shows that the mc has no personality.
She just barged in the room and boldly introduced herself to the prince then sat there sipping tea for the whole time. Which was very annoying as I saw no point of her being there in the first place, aside from encountering the prince.

The whole 'reincarnated unto my favorite novel' felt like it was just slapped in there as a decoration and was poorly explained as well.

Also, she recognized a doll from her 'past' as a doll given to her by her brother? I though she had timetravelled because of that but nope. It was just an "I come from a different world and reincarnated here in my favorite novel."

The step mother and step sister are also bland villains and very cliché. Usually, I tend to like the villains no matter how cruel they are but here, they're just boring.

And call me shallow but their outfits and overall design are very boring as well; MC and male leads too.

it's meh, cardboard characters(boring and weak villaines, mls liking fl just because, and fl is nothing to write home about) and feels like a dating sim as almost all we see is evenly distributed 'dates' with mls.

well, it has some enterntainment value because of the weird pacing and bright colors.

p.s. can't take this title, what gold spoon, it's golden spoon right? no?

I'm pretty sure that they mean invaluable, not invulnerable. Invaluable is too useful to be thrown away vs invulnerable which is like, physically or mentally unable to be destroyed/dismantled/pierced.

Hmm, not sure why this doesn't have a higher rating. The execution of the plot is quite good so far, thought there's not really enough chapters out yet to say much.

And here i thought a movie with a title "My goal in life is as high as ground : I wanted to eat at padang restaurant" was strange, but, gold spoon? Really?

Fed-Kun's army
mhm

yep

i dont get it

why is the title like that

why is she so much of a mary jane

why is this series so basic

Users who are viewing this thread