The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 26 - Rob and Abandon

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the concubine's mother also told her these same things and this is why she's also pushing her daughter to take from her sister?
Thank you for the update ❤️

If that oerson can steal “my things” were they really mine at the beginning?
Well, I live this hahahaha I cant believe it was just 7 days since the last chapter! I felt that I waited longer than that xD
I live her mother, but I hope she can learn to not been so forgiving and so easy. AND i hope that she wilk take her daughter’s side and accept that she doesn’t want to get married with that scumbag

Dex-chan lover
These chapters are sooo short! The plot is moving along at a decent clip so yah really can't complain but I would love some more.

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
Hah.... the nerve of that aunt.... calling Jiuqing a slut.... when she herself is one....

2? When that happened in Primary school, it was this kid who always took the textas I wanted.

Eventually, I pissed her off until she kept the textas all session, naturally though, when packing up you would put your stuff back in your case.
And then I shouted shes a thief for taking them.

It was an accidental set up but my 6 y.o. was petty enough to take advantage of it.

The result was that she started crying how shes not a thief and all the other vicious 6 year olds chanted thief, thief.

Fun times.

If someone dared touch my things, I would harshly retaliate. I value the things I have more than I worry about making a scene. She'd have brought it on herself. ^_^ Can't wait to see the aunt and sister downfall~

I'd probably stay away from them. Fewer opportunities to still what's mine. If they keep going I'll teach them a lesson.

bruh the TL/N about how SJQ is a lady of the su household and older too. literally they make no damn sense.

LADY. your daughter isn’t even legitimate, which no shade on baby’s born out of wedlock, but seriously it’s ancient times so who tf do you think you are.

Users who are viewing this thread