The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 67 - Evening Out

Dex-chan lover
I think the introduction to the the love rivial just made her seem like a cute girl??She might be more complex of a character or turn out to be a two faced bitch but right now she doesn't seem that threatening...

i think she’ll be a white lotus typa rival ..hope she’ll exit soon

thanks for the chapter!!

I saw her fingers goes red and thought if there is a scene where the general saw her fingers red because cold water etc and something happens but got nothing lol.

C. I maybe the ML himself will reject her and make her realize he does not want her..

@MeredithB Yeah, was expecting the same thing. Maybe the major general was distracted? He seemed to be in a hurry.

The princess seems to be what Wan'er would have been if she'd been born with a high enough status, though I'm hoping that the princess isn't like her at all.

yeah that princess is a bitch her and Wan'er team up against Jiu'Qing, she's won't attack directly but use Wan'er

Dex-chan lover
I though he would at least hold her hands or try to warms her up :(

If Bao Yang is the one orchestrating all those plans, like ruining families, cuz of her jealousy then she's probably a spoiled brat....annnddd I don't want none of that lol

Thanks for another great chapter!! <3

Group Leader
It’d be a fun twist if this new rival accidentally becomes bosum buddies with our mc. Then her evil aunt and cousin/half-sister can happily go cry tears of frustration

Users who are viewing this thread