The Goddess of Healing

Double-page supporter
I was interested in this manga at first because I thought it was about how the MC would change her life, but after reading it up to the recent chapters here, I'm dropping it. Revenge stories aren't my cup of tea. Also, the premise of the story doesn't really make much sense after I thought about it more.

In her past life, her aunt and cousin treated her well even after her mom's death. If they hated her that much, why did they even bother to treat her well? At that point she wouldn't have been able to do anything without any position or power in the family. But whatever, they manage to send her away when she got married right? Well apparently they hate her so much that Wan'er would even become a concubine. She could've just married into another family and became a first wife instead of going through all that trouble to get Jiuqing killed. They could've just done nothing, and Jiuqing's life would've been horrible anyway because of her mother in law and her lost of power in the house (the husband would've married another woman and had a child, making her position useless). Wouldn't that have been a better revenge? In the first place, why did her aunt and cousin hate her mom and her so much anyway? They literally never did anything to them. There wasn't even a legit reason for their hatred. It's just one of those cases of 'drama, just because'.

There's more I could say but I think I ranted enough.

This is starting to drag out a bit, feels like there's been almost no development in the last 20 chapters.

I would like to become [Lady Su]. She is naive and innocent. But she is kind hearted. She whole heartedly loves people although she had a waste husband.

Bruh her dad is so annoying, I could never been reincarnated in these stories cuz I have no patience. If it was me, it would be on sight, BOP, BOP 😤😤😤

face-slappings.

the art is pretty good, no atrocious use of 3d models.

Thank you for updates!!! The father, sister and aunt need to disappear asap 😒

@simplicity
There's a reason why they hate her mum and her, since Wan'er's mom had an affair with the stupid father, and it's basically his fault because he couldn't choose which sister to have, he wanted both, one as a wife, one as a mistress. So, in the 'bad duo's heads they got the short end of the stick, while MC and her mum enjoyed all the benefits of being a wife and legitimate child.
I do understand your frustration, and the story is nothing special, but I simply love the art, which is not always of the best quality among the Cn manhua, and well, MC has at least some brains, she's not completely useless. But agreed, a lot of stuff could've been avoided... 🤷🏻‍♀️

However, the next 40 chapters or so will be a bit more about her being a healer/doctor. 😁

Supporter
the art is beautiful and clean but I'm also a huge fan of the little chibis every once in a while -- especially when the mc is being cheeky with her beloved mom ahahaha.

also rip the concubine since she can't do anything, she just complaints to the father who acts instead (and makes a fool out of himself. nice) although I get it since her position is a concubine, she can't do much against the head lady.

For some reason page went kaputt when I tried to post some spoilers, so, here I go again. 👏✨
Soon, the stupid dad will kick MC out of the house. MC's mum will ditch his sorry ass and follow her daughter. They buy a new house, and MC starts working as a doctor in disguise as a boy lmao. She gets quite popular and the bad mum/cousin duo will try to set her up a few times, but to no avail. At one point, the MC uncovers bish step-mum's past, and ruins her attempt to marry off her daughter, the stupid dad even kicks the step mom at one point haha. The idiot dad tries to make up with MC's mum, but she ignores him. Oh, also MC gets injured, and gets princess carried by General Lin 👏👏✨
All this happens in the next 40 chapters or so.

Double-page supporter
@miraianna That sounds like the best reasoning for them to have xD The aunt can't blame the dad so she put her hate on her sister. But to have a hatred to the point of killing your own sister is something else. And yeah, the art is quite nice, and it's consistent which is what many manhuas don't have either. But I don't like the MC's vicious attitude so that was a major turn off. I understand she hates her aunt and cousin for what they did, but at this point of the story, it's nothing more than a 'theoretical past/possibility of the future'. (There's no evidence that actually even happened tbh) Of course she's not as bad, but there is potential she can get there. She could have used other methods to try and deter her aunt first instead of full on 'I'm going to end you' mode.

Regardless of my rant, these types of stories just aren't my preference 😅 As far as I know, it's quite a common trope among Chinese manhuas/dramas. I'm pretty sure we've all seen stories much worse and this one isn't that bad.
It's good to know the focus of the story shifts to her being a doctor though, so it's not all the revenge stuff.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. 😊

Honestly... I personally would not get revenge. Or if I did I would have just hired someone to throw them in the lake. Because it's such a drag to keep seeing the same ol who's gonna win this round or the next

Users who are viewing this thread