The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 29

Oooof... Rejection hurts... Poor Jeanne, but I'm sure she will eventually tame the ice spirit...

I love Jeanie just for the fact that she seems so human. She's not the epitome of grace nor evil to her core. She's so morally gray and just greedy that it gives her depth.

Dex-chan lover
So how do the spirit stones work. Can she try summoning and forming a contract with the ice spirit over and over again until she succeeds? 👀

That's a nice change of pace. I'd get bored if she goes "follow me, you don't have a choice anyway" every time like Masterballs on Pokemon

I’m glad the Ice spirit rejected her. She’ll need to learn eventually to stop being so arrogant and to treat others INCLUDING spirits with respect. Though it was harmless banter and ¿Ray (Metal spirit)? didn’t seem to mind I kinda dislike the harsh way she treats him specifically. I can’t wait for her character to mature!

Thank you guys sm for scanning, translating and working on this series. Your work doesn’t go unappreciated!❤️❤️

bro she really needs to have a little bit of respect for her spirits.. right now she just seems like a spoilt brat throwing a tantrum because she didn't get the right colored castle she wanted..😩

@hedgemoney
dude, that part made me so sad! I didn't know or forgot that could even happen tbh so, not looking forward to being able to understand the words too when that part gets translated lol

Meh. Does anyone know if this series gets a timeskip? Tired of the MC not realizing the spirits aren't just objects to be manipulated, but have their own free will that she should also learn to accommodate as much as she demands their subservience. She only values Undine as much as she does b/c Undine doesn't talk back.

It's almost incidental that she had a past life. What does it matter if she was seventeen in another life if she acted like a brat at seventeen anyways? The author might as well just let her be a spoiled genius instead of doing an isekai-verse. The only thing this being an isekai does is make her insufferable personality more tolerable b/c of "isekai plot armor."

Users who are viewing this thread