The Golden-Haired Elementalist

I think people in the comments here underestimate the effect that being treated like a child has on a person's brain. When people say we can get adapt to literally any situation, they mean it. You subconsciously regress to cope, which is probably the reason Jeannie is still so immature. Young adults are not perfect, and she probably regressed quite a few years too, making her even more immature than she already was in her original life.

I really don't understand some people in the comments who defend the unlikable cunt that is the heroine. Unless you're a major push-over, just about anyone would understand that a lazy, power tripping, self centered girl is something undesirable in any sort of context.

Why is this released in bulk when there are a lot more of the raw?
Wont releasing 1 chaper at a time attract more people?

I know there's a lot of manga out there where they go back in time and are as children, psychology and hormonally speaking she is a child with memories from her older self. When children are growing up they don't have the development in their brain as a mature adult does and even then it takes time to restrain and learn to do so for quite some time in stages.

For me this is refreshing because she is actually acting like a child with the memories of her old adult self which had mature overtime.

Now our bodies and minds mature depending on so many things like genes and hormones and environment as well, and since she was beloved by her parents and babied she is developing at the usual rate as a kid would be.

I think people forget that and maybe find her annoying, but it also depends on the environment.

If a child is abused they behave more for love from their older peers and parents because they think is their fault but of a kid is somewhat immature and stilled loved then to be honest their developing at a normal rate, they'll over time learn from their mistakes and become more mature.

She's a cunt. She's literally acting like the people who wanted to kill her say that nobles act.

This MC is really annoying me. Like it’s ~qUiRkY~ to be so rude? To companions who are stuck with you for life? Granted, it can be endearing to run your mouth against stupid adults but it just seems cruel against Ray and Ador (and the street boy from a few chapters ago). When you remember her mental age is that of a college student, it reads as incredibly bratty and apathetic...

Glad to see others in the comments had the same thoughts.

I don't know guys, but even adults can be childish too... She's only 17 so she can be childish as she wants.
Observing people who are in a relationship, they became childish to their partner. Guys buy things they want... Or even buy toys of their dream that they never had as a child or women buying clothes, shoes and etc for dress up games that we do when we are a child...

Some of us are adult, but that adult had this child inside him/her that's never been gone... Maybe that child was hidden away by the reality that some of us faced up or how the environment shaped us. But if those adult are in their relaxed mode... That childishness will show up... Just like the mc... She is relaxed, have a worriless life and finnancially stable... Who doesn't want to act as a child? If im her, i will do the same, i'll act childish too but i will become more lazier than her.

Please be kind in the comments section. Don't vent your frustration here.

Jeannie's attitude are not the best but it's not the worst. But still I'd hope that she will be more mature in later chapter 😁.

trying to wrap my head around MC's actions of trying to drown the merc as an experiment, that really ticked me off to how messed up she is - try drowning for a minute with nothing you can do and its a living nightmare.

I actually like the MC. She's kind to those who are kind to her and rude to those who aren't. Her "arrogance" is just her personality. It's a fresh feel. TBH, with her talent she deserves to be arrogant, she's a genius.

Everyone hates on her for claiming to be a genius, yet lazy, but think about it. She doesn't want to repeat her past life, where all she did was study and try to become better. I really just appreciate the fact that she's acting like a bratty kid, because she spent all her years in her past life before studying. Yes, she is rude and arrogant at times, but that just shows her imperfections. The dark undertones in this story are amazing, especially with her past life, and I've grown to love her as is after reading the raws. Her little experiments might be horrible, but it's hypocritical to hate her for that, especially when you worship other MLs/Fls from other stories that have done much worse. Yes, she isn't the best MC ever, but she's definitely not the worst.

I just love how the author gave MC so much space for character development! I mean, come on, another manga where the heroine is just absolutely perfect from the start? Boring!

I love her. She's different from other MCs. We don't see many manhwa where the MC misses her previous life.
Yes, she is arrogant and lazy but I like her character. It's refreshising to see a MC like that XD
And I think she changes little by little. She begins to care about her spirits :)

i love this comic--Jeannie is bomb, like she's arrogant but in an endearing way. she's also super hilarious.

I really hope webtoon past over this reincarnated stuff. I can't help but feel tired seeing them act miserably and always bring up their past life into their current self. Not to mention other weird scenarions mixed up. Sometimes cringe-y, sometimes cute, sometimes exaggerated. Can we get pure fantasy stories instead? Just so we can follow the story as it is. I want more "once a upon a time" feels come naturally.

Anyway, this webtoon is cute. I like the outfit very much. But I actually find the concept of magic and its contract were hard to grasp. I almost didn't pay them no mind because it's not really important.
The heroine basically a genius, a rare born wizard, that's all I need to know. Unexpectedly she is so greedy and childish with her 'do wtv I want' mindset. It's funny tho.

Dex-chan lover
one of the few times when the webtoon addresses the past life after the initial arc

Dex-chan lover
What I like the best is MC is growing strength wise instead of being a perfect being from day 1 and only get more perfect in day 2. And that male leads arent rescuing her left and right.

Its really nice to see power growth novels with a "human" fmc. I hope when the ML does show up they handle it well, not suddently everything she did in life becomes pointless cause op ML will solve everything. I even hope its a realtionship of equals (that doesnt mean equals in all things, just equals as a whole)

i regret reading this, because now i am trying with all my might to search for the next coming chapters by going through all the possible websites i can find, even trying means to translate the raws......

Users who are viewing this thread