The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - All for the sake of pushing back the monsters encroaching on Ern Town!

Not only cringey but this chap is also corny... Just imo... Makes me wonder why many readers seemed to be satistified with this arc's ending... Not to mention how weak and bland the conclusion of the fight... *sigh*

Dex-chan lover
Normally I'd call this rushed and/or asspulled but I feel this story had made it fairly clear before that it wasn't really about the badass fights but rather about the emotional beats attached to the main character, and in that sense this chapter delivered perfectly.

Good one, I really like this Manga. Is different and unique, I hope you will continue to translate it

Dex-chan lover
@Vincentius, no ... thats wrong.
The Grail is simply a container of mana , it got "corrupted" in the 3rd Grail War because someone tried to cheat and thus something that wasnt meant to be there, was there and broke many rules.
Also Angry Manjaw is ... complicated and I really cannot say much without spoiling the crap out it.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was good and all... but what about the "purified" loli god?

Not gonna lie , this chapter actually enuff to become last chapter and they just end it right here and i wont complaint about it

My heart's defence must be way too low, been awhile I actually gives out tears while reading chapters.

Dex-chan lover
bx49-EMHwX7qM4UW4.png

Users who are viewing this thread