The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation

This story is so fun, can't wait for the next update hurry pleaseee😭😭

I cannnnnn’t
I feel for JGY’s suffering, but I honestly hate him so much because of the suffering he made WWX endure. Everyone gets a little bit of suffering here 😭😭😭💔

I'm having a mental break down I thought this wasn't ongoing- I DON'T HAVE THIS KIND OF COMMITMENT IN ME! I'm going to drop this without knowing and then I'm gonna forget about it! I'll eventually remember on my death bed and hate myself eternally for not reading this all because of my stupid commitment issues- I hate myself why don't I look before I leap 😭😭

Let’s all keep sending hopeful vibes to MXTX that she stays safe, and well respected enough that the terrible injustice that she’s going through in her home country doesn’t break her spirit! These translation groups are doing great work to get her stories out to a wider audience, and give her the appreciation she deserves as a shonen-ai writer in a place where she could face serious trouble for even daring to be public with homosexuality. My hope is that eventually China gets the freedom for its citizens that we have here in the US, and writers like her have more opportunity to openly express themselves and share the beauty of their work with the whole world. Keep going strong MXTX your fans are here for you!

I just did some math- if we get one comic every week, and there's 12 more "segments"? -to go with an average of let's say 20 chapters per segment- 12x20 is 240, there are 52 weeks in a year- this might take about 5 years to finish and translate... oop-

Dex-chan lover
This is the kind of stuff that makes me wish for death.

Not mine.

I just love how the manhua is following the novel so much and not skipping parts~ can't wait for the side stories though hahahaha 😂🙊 for all those who can't take the short chapters and slow pace of the story, I highly recommend reading the novel~ it's the best~💕💕

@Xenely17 speaking of slow pace I wonder what happened last week it’s almost time for the next chapter and we don’t even have last week’s chapter yet. I hope everything is going ok over there

Edit: wow no wonder that chapter was huge! thanks for all the hard work guys!

Is this that gay shit, i read the description and im not sure, if it is then i hope this shit goes up in flames

Cush you can fuck off with that attitude! If you don’t like it take your homophobic piece of shit waste of life stoner existence and get the fuck out of here! We don’t need useless people like you in our community spreading more hate around. People like you are the reason this world is so fucked up in the first place! So yeah fuck off you homophobic piece of shit!

Dex-chan lover
I wish I began reading this earlier. I kept pushing it off because it’s Shounen Ai and I thought I wouldn’t like it... I like it very much.

is this bl? im not rlly inot that typa stuff, and im working on four other series rn, so can some1 lemme know so i dont waste time

OK can everyone just read the tags before you make comments about not liking BL because honestly, it comes off as insulting to those who know what they're reading and are here to enjoy it. There's already enough homophobic toxic people coming in here and shaming it so can we please just read the tags and move on if you don't like it? I'm getting tired of hearing homophobic hate with every "I don't like this gay stuff" comment that gets posted in here.

Can someone who read the novel comment on how faithful this manhua is to the source? in terms of pace and whether it's censored or toned down. While I appreciate their efforts, I tried reading the fan translation of the novel but couldn't click with their art of translation and found it hard to stay focus with the storytelling. So I was hoping that this comic could serve as an alternative.

Users who are viewing this thread