The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 52 - My Hero

It's dangerous for Yuri ship if author try make Narita get close or make guy supportive character to Yuri couple,,as you can see Gundam witch... Straight try pair Yuri couple with man. If this get anime adopted, straight artist who don't like Yuri gonna make Doujin Narita x this girls.

Dex-chan lover
I mean sure, a school trip event is always fun... but is kind of frustrating how the whole thing about Mitsuki possibly leaving to the US just got suddenly brushed under the hug. Also, ik she'd been a loner for a long time but how can she still think Aya would leave her out after all they've been through together? It feels like she was made unnaturally feel that way just to give more weight to the whole skit.

Dex-chan lover
the artist’s Twitter no longer has posts from all of 2023.
I was planning on buying it anyway, but I guess I have to wait for issue 2 to drop to get more

Dex-chan lover
It's dangerous for Yuri ship if author try make Narita get close or make guy supportive character to Yuri couple,,as you can see Gundam witch... Straight try pair Yuri couple with man. If this get anime adopted, straight artist who don't like Yuri gonna make Doujin Narita x this girls.
I’m not clear what this means. At all.
Gundam what?
Are you saying “guys near lesbians allows people to make fan fiction“?
People of various genders and orientations are all around. Having them near each other in fiction makes sense.

I’m sick of yuri. That is not how the artist or publisher categorises it. They say it’s “romance”.
It doesn’t do yuri nonsense like “men don’t exist” “everyone is gay sometimes” “onee-sama“ “catholic school” “the school nurse/other teacher” “the school president is graduating and breaking hearts” etc etc.

I like stories where people are people and shit that happens could feasibly happen in real life.

Dex-chan lover
@AnonMan88 look at her Twitter. Not one tweet after April of 2022.
So no more free updates weekly, just gotta wait and buy tanks as they drop.
Been over two weeks since the last translation update.

Dex-chan lover
@AnonMan88 look at her Twitter. Not one tweet after April of 2022.
So no more free updates weekly, just gotta wait and buy tanks as they drop.
Been over two weeks since the last translation update.
I looked after I saw your post, but I'm not sure what you're referring to.

There's tweets from July 22nd stating that the series was on break this week. In addition, the very chapter you are commenting on was posted only 11 days ago.

https://twitter.com/agu_knzm

Dex-chan lover
I looked after I saw your post, but I'm not sure what you're referring to.

There's tweets from July 22nd stating that the series was on break this week. In addition, the very chapter you are commenting on was posted only 11 days ago.

https://twitter.com/agu_knzm
Oh, I don’t know what’s going on.
Maybe I’d need an account and to log in. I don’t have social media accounts aside YouTube, which I use for subscriptions and occasionally leaving a joke comment.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I don’t know what’s going on.
Maybe I’d need an account and to log in. I don’t have social media accounts aside YouTube, which I use for subscriptions and occasionally leaving a joke comment.
Ah, that's it. Twitter recently changed it so you have to be logged in to view ANY tweets.

Dex-chan lover
I’m not clear what this means. At all.
Gundam what?
Are you saying “guys near lesbians allows people to make fan fiction“?
People of various genders and orientations are all around. Having them near each other in fiction makes sense.

I’m sick of yuri. That is not how the artist or publisher categorises it. They say it’s “romance”.
It doesn’t do yuri nonsense like “men don’t exist” “everyone is gay sometimes” “onee-sama“ “catholic school” “the school nurse/other teacher” “the school president is graduating and breaking hearts” etc etc.

I like stories where people are people and shit that happens could feasibly happen in real life.
1thk7x.jpg

theyre talking about Gundam: The Witch from Mercury (2022). red hair and white hair are in a deeply committed relationship. regardless, theyre shipped around with these 3 other guys. but ye thats fanfiction

that person just fears narita will be shipped between the mains. idgi it either

Dex-chan lover
that person just fears narita will be shipped between the mains. idgi it either
aaah.
People can ship whatever they want.

Fan fiction that makes no sense? Totally fine.
Ship that makes sense that isn’t a thing? Totally fine.
Obvious relationship that’s not “officially stated”? Totally fine.

Users who are viewing this thread