The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 89 - Senpais With a Huge Gap

Dex-chan lover
I know she plays and learns music “for herself” as she put it, but what did she expect would happen when people started to enjoy her music? A month to recuperate from getting likes?

Maybe being a performance artist is the wrong career path it this is the reaction to praise and popularity. She will be so fucked when actual criticism is thrown her way.

Dex-chan lover
I know she plays and learns music “for herself” as she put it, but what did she expect would happen when people started to enjoy her music? A month to recuperate from getting likes?

Maybe being a performance artist is the wrong career path it this is the reaction to praise and popularity. She will be so fucked when actual criticism is thrown her way.
She's happy to have a small audience. Going viral is too much pressure. Flappy Birds is a famous example of this.

Also people like Koga are more comfortable with criticism (different from abuse, keep in mind). It makes more sense to their low self esteem.

Tju

Dex-chan lover

She's happy to have a small audience. Going viral is too much pressure. Flappy Birds is a famous example of this.

Also people like Koga are more comfortable with criticism (different from abuse, keep in mind). It makes more sense to their low self esteem.

she just needs to do it like Ado, just release music anonymously, without ever showing your face.

Dex-chan lover
Heh I liked how Aya put up her claim again.

And eventually Koga will probably get used to it, as in years of exposure, that and Aya will be her pillar of support.

Still like this serie, though I do have the same 'complain' like some of you, really wish for some more interpersonal development. Oh well, guess we just have to wait a few months or even years.

Sounds kinda like Hope Sandoval and being on stage, or around people. She just wanted to make music.

Users who are viewing this thread