The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 95 - Show Them What You Got

Dex-chan lover
Something is off. Or we have so few pages that author just jumps from set piece to set piece to keep it as few pages as possible regardless of pacing issues. There was absolutely no reason to appeal to that autist spesificly though. Just address the whole class since it wasn't a solo effort that made you uncomfortable.
Kinda get where u r coming from. This particular thing has happened more than once recently in this series and it is starting to irk me.
In this case it is Aya standing up for Koga, shouting at her own peers to defend Koga and her safe space into a full on harsh cut, nobody acknowledging/reacting to her doing it and a time-skip long enough for Koga to finish a song just for the (might be) bully.

Ngl, when she entered the classroom I was 99% sure she would give the CD to Aya and that we would finally get some progress/new plot. Meh. Instead one of the most important plots in this series, Koga accepting herself and coming to school/living as her "true" self is enabled by random fucks bullying her and her finishing a whole ass song to put them in their place. Cool but meh. Dunno why it had to focus on this weirdo specifically either, tho.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda get where u r coming from. This particular thing has happened more than once recently in this series and it is starting to irk me.
In this case it is Aya standing up for Koga, shouting at her own peers to defend Koga and her safe space into a full on harsh cut, nobody acknowledging/reacting to her doing it and a time-skip long enough for Koga to finish a song just for the (might be) bully.

Ngl, when she entered the classroom I was 99% sure she would give the CD to Aya and that we would finally get some progress/new plot. Meh. Instead one of the most important plots in this series, Koga accepting herself and coming to school/living as her "true" self is enabled by random fucks bullying her and her finishing a whole ass song to put them in their place. Cool but meh. Dunno why it had to focus on this weirdo specifically either, tho.
I think it was more about what Aya said ("Her music contains her emotions and everything she's experienced. [You don't understand] how great Koga-san is!") than what the bully did.

Dex-chan lover
That second page… hell yeah, wreck this bastard, just fuck him up.

Dex-chan lover
I don't how many times i've screamed oh my god... Please look at the stars at Mitsuki-san and Oosawa-san's eyes!! ELECTRIC IT IS
I LOVE WOMENNNNN
Thank you so much for translating!

Eat that Nakajima, eat that

Also, i want to believe that when Mitsuki-san and Oosawa-san's eyes met, Mitsuki-san is telling Oosawa-san, "I know how to handle it, thank you for worrying about me" :meguusmug:

Where's our wingman tho?

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
AHHHHHHAHHAHA! Hella yeah! You’re so flipping cool Mitsuki! she was like “damn I didn’t know you loved my music that much to invade my privacy. But here since you’re obviously my biggest fan, here’s a recording of my single.” That’s such a fucking power move. I love her.

Fed-Kun's army
mitsuki what the fuck are you doing..... just look at Ayas face in the last panel. the world that was only for them is getting shattered right before her eyes. and saying something like that right before her... "i could play it next time just for you". and after Aya stood up for her too. she was the only one Mitsuki played for until now. i can just feel her chest tightening up in pain. truly. what the fuck

edit: and the way Aya wasnt the first to listen to her song too but instead Mitsuki gave it to this loser
i really dont like this development but maybe itll turn around next sunday

Dex-chan lover
I get where she's going with this, but I really don't want this guy to be redeemed and turn around from this huge asshole into one of her biggest fans or something. Fuck that guy bruh

Guess I'm too old for all this childish drama. Just end this trainwreck already. I really liked the manga when the gayness was still the focus, but after the gender misunderstanding was resolved the manga took a turn for the worse. Really a shame

Dex-chan lover
Re-reading this and last panel... Aya is falling in love head over heels all over again for sure. Kyaaaa! :meguupog:

Group Leader
Hell yeah, so instead of sinking deeper into her shell, she came out (so to speak). Everyone is gonna be throwing themselves at Koga now, better dust off those knuckles Aya. :meguusmug:

Double-page supporter
Wow Koga-san! Show them what you got! I know you she's trying to play it cool and put all her confidence to this one when those a.holes looked at her notes without permission.

Dex-chan lover
Mitsuki letting everyone know how cool and incredibly hot she is.

Her dialogue reads like she's flirting with the bully tho, whats's up with that?

Dex-chan lover
this kinda feels like the filler arc of a shounen anime lol

like im sure the green lesbian fans will say just give the manga time to cook but we almost at 100 chapters now and barely any development on the relationship

the melodrama is melodramaing and the events are seriously startig to feel like some high school wish fulfillment thing with the getting tik tok famous and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread