The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 95 - Show Them What You Got

Dex-chan lover
I mean I get everyone wanting a hard clapback at the guy, but I get the intention? The guy expected her to just back down and not follow through with the song at all, and she comes in like this and drops the mic in front of him.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda get where u r coming from. This particular thing has happened more than once recently in this series and it is starting to irk me.
In this case it is Aya standing up for Koga, shouting at her own peers to defend Koga and her safe space into a full on harsh cut, nobody acknowledging/reacting to her doing it and a time-skip long enough for Koga to finish a song just for the (might be) bully.

Ngl, when she entered the classroom I was 99% sure she would give the CD to Aya and that we would finally get some progress/new plot. Meh. Instead one of the most important plots in this series, Koga accepting herself and coming to school/living as her "true" self is enabled by random fucks bullying her and her finishing a whole ass song to put them in their place. Cool but meh. Dunno why it had to focus on this weirdo specifically either, tho.
Also, all it took for her to come out of her shell and reach out was to get BULLIED. Everyone should get bullied out of their comfort zone and give their bullies some extra attention they deserve as well.

If you refuse to set the pacing right, this will be "the massage" reader will end up with since story just jumps 10km ahead at a time and we don't know what happened in between. Great massage overall.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I get everyone wanting a hard clapback at the guy, but I get the intention? The guy expected her to just back down and not follow through with the song at all, and she comes in like this and drops the mic in front of him.
We don't know what the guy expected. We don't know anything. A "some time later" interlude happened and we are now here. She was breaking down emotionally 2 pages ago. Author needs to either turn this in to a proper format or stick to the light hearted themes at the begining.

Dex-chan lover
Excuuuuuuuse me wtf!?
She skips school for a week and comes back as "the most dangerous boy alive"? Is that her "vengeance" against the bully?

infarto.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Eeeh... I dunno about this chief
I mean yeah she's looking cool, but the fact that she spent an entire week absent and the very first thing she does after coming back to school is to go directly for the guy kinda gives that impression of someone who's really mad trying to say "i'm not mad"

Dex-chan lover
My first thought was she wrote him a diss track. Either way she wasn’t coming off as being nice imo. She was aggressive and he was squirming in this power dynamic.

The more interesting reaction is Aya’s who has the actual longtime investment in what’s unfolding. She hadn’t gotten a tipoff this would happen and I wonder how Koga will behave with her at school now since their balance is way different outside of school when it’s just the two of them.

Also Koga casually mentioned the shop. How long before the girls put together the shop boy love connection?

Users who are viewing this thread