The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 95 - Show Them What You Got

Dex-chan lover
Sick, but on the other hand something seems wrong. Almost like she's putting on a mask, and maybe Aya feels that too?

BRO WHEN IM TELLING U I SCREAMED. MY NEW PFP IS HER WALKING INTO THE CLASS IDC BROOO OMD

Dex-chan lover
It's so bizarre seeing the polarization in these comments. I can't see how someone can read this high-impact chapter and somehow be disappointed.

Like, Koga is finally becoming confident in herself and who she is and she's pushing back on those who don't respect her...in what world is that worse than "people go on a trip to a music festival, where nothing in particular happens and because it's a manga we can't hear the music anyway"? That was the arc I thought was a little boring. (Although with the low page count, nothing really drags in this story.) This one is fantastic.

All I can think is that maybe there are people who wanted the story to be something other than an ode to badass gender non-conforming lesbians, but like...that was the premise from page one, so...

Dex-chan lover
So many vindictive people here. 😑
I'm still of the opinion that it's not 100% sure that guy had malicious intent. (I'm curious about his response next chapter)

And the whole, he should have know better. It's a teenager....not exactly the most thoughtfull human being at that age otherwise know as, puperty. Plus you have different levels of social intelligence. His is probably below average.😆

It's so bizarre seeing the polarization in these comments. I can't see how someone can read this high-impact chapter and somehow be disappointed.

Like, Koga is finally becoming confident in herself and who she is and she's pushing back on those who don't respect her...in what world is that worse than "people go on a trip to a music festival, where nothing in particular happens and because it's a manga we can't hear the music anyway"? That was the arc I thought was a little boring. (Although with the low page count, nothing really drags in this story.) This one is fantastic.

All I can think is that maybe there are people who wanted the story to be something other than an ode to badass gender non-conforming lesbians, but like...that was the premise from page one, so...
Obviously no one has a problem with her character developing, come up with a less childish straw man next time. The problem is the format, and the authors obvious inability to handle emotional moments and character development in it.

Literally 2 pages ago she was having a crazy mental breakdown, then 2 pages later we’ve had a week long time skip and she’s done a complete 180 in personality seemingly entirely for the purpose of drawing one panel that the author thought would look cool.

And it’s funny that you point at the original premise of the manga, since the author seems to have entirely forgotten that. Again, this format works for a dumb rom com scenario like the title suggests, and that’s mostly what it was at the start, but it is absolutely incapable of delivering on moments like this that are supposed to be emotional and pivotal points of character development, and it feels even worse after the borderline filler that 90% of the last 50 chapters have been.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter

again some mfs just wanna complain its just bitch eating crackers

Why is she trying to placate this piece of shit dude?

Just tell him to fuck off, these types of assholes won't just magically change their ways overnight.
there’s no answer greater than silence and no punishment greater than forgiveness

Fed-Kun's army
Why is she trying to placate this piece of shit dude?

Just tell him to fuck off, these types of assholes won't just magically change their ways overnight.
actually...yeah they can change their way overnight. You're talking about a teenager here.

Users who are viewing this thread