The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 96 - State of Emergency

Dex-chan lover
Even other authors are excited. Maybe we'll start moving into some real romantic progress for these two. We'll see. I especially would like to see into Koga's mind more. We haven't gotten her thoughts on their situation since very early on. How does she actually feel about Aya? We've been left to assume a lot with her. I'm expecting she'll explain the past week and maybe that'll lead into other introspections.

*That's the author of "I was Confessed to be my Beautiful Oushi."

Last edited:
MAN, AYA, PLS, DONT THINK THAT SHE (KOGA) CAN GET THROUGH ALL THAT WITHOUT YOU, PLS PLS PLS, LOOK AT HOW DESPERATE SHE HUGS YOU UUUUURRRRRRRGGHGHHHHGHHGHG MY GODD

IM BOUTA CRY, THIS SHI TOUCHES ME TOO DEEP
(btw, thank you soo muchh for the fast translationn>_<)

Dex-chan lover
Wh6rQv3.gif

Group Leader
It was never slow. Some people just never noticed what was actually happening and instead complained about high chapter numbers on something that's 4 pages long.
Agreed. Besides, with the 4 pages format it's not like he'll spend time showing useless stuff we can figure out on our own. Like, we don't need to see Koga and Aya walking to the nurse's office together, we know they did. We just need to see the important stuff. I think the pacing is perfectly fine for the format. Plus, not like we have foresight on why he's omitting some details (like Koga's freakout week), it could come up later.

Aggregator gang
i think we should appreciate the translators more. its very high effort with different fonts, sizes, even the little captions, quick releases etc. its almost as the author herself is doing that. i dont know how the official one is like but this translation is top tier.

Dex-chan lover
The comments about pacing when they're literally in the middle of an interaction lmao. She could be completely fine now or break down in tears next chapter, how would you know until you see it?

Users who are viewing this thread