The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 97 - Thank You

Dex-chan lover
“When you’ve been hurt, it’s okay to be angry”

No no no no no no it’s not okay. That is called Emotional Reasoning and it’s a well known Cognitive Distortion (well pre-tik tok it was)

And I know, in 2024 it’s probably not going to be well received. I know lots of people want to say “oh but it’s justified anger! They wanted to hurt me!”… fuck social media
…are you brain-damaged?
Is it a joke?

Having emotional reactions is bad?
Are you saying not being Buddhist is a mental illness?

Fuck, “even Buddha got mad after three times” is a saying in Asia!
(I tried to be Buddhist for a minute. Some nice stuff on mindfulness, but not for me otherwise.)

Dex-chan lover
ko ko ko ko ko ko ko
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
“When you’ve been hurt, it’s okay to be angry”

No no no no no no it’s not okay. That is called Emotional Reasoning and it’s a well known Cognitive Distortion (well pre-tik tok it was)

And I know, in 2024 it’s probably not going to be well received. I know lots of people want to say “oh but it’s justified anger! They wanted to hurt me!”… fuck social media
Are you re-fucking-tarded ?

Dex-chan lover
This was an extremely well done and satisfying conclusion. Even if the setup felt a little clunky over the preceding weeks, it paid off with exactly the artistic and emotional catharsis we needed :glee:

I need a hug now too, dammit

This was an extremely well done and satisfying conclusion. Even if the setup felt a little clunky over the preceding weeks, it paid off with exactly the artistic and emotional catharsis we needed :glee:

I need a hug now too, dammit
everyone needs a hug like the one from this chapter. I mean, MITSUKI EVEN SQUEEZED AYA A LITTLE BIT!! They're so gay, and we love it-

Users who are viewing this thread